EMF is family owned, and it has been operating in the Madison, Wisconsin area since 1991.
We provide you and your Realtor an on-site report specifying the conditions of the home including defects, energy features or needs, safety concerns, and items you should be aware of to maintain your home.
Come along, and feel free to ask questions during the time we are thoroughly inspecting your future home (typically 2.5 to 3.5 hours).
We can talk about alternative solutions to any of the conditions found or discuss the ideas you may have about remodeling.
Kristyn Chlebowski writes:
"Hi Mark. I just wanted to thank you again for all of your advice and help during our inspection. You really helped me and Nathan to be at ease with the purchase of our first home. We felt very glad after getting to do the inspection with you. Thank you again for everything!"
We offer the following services:
* Pre-purchase home inspections
* Energy consulting services to take advantage of state and federal rewards and to reduce energy bills ('Focus on Energy New Homes' for new homes and 'Home Performance with Energy Star' for existing homes).
* Rental property weatherization inspections.
* Pre-sale home inspections (hourly rate)
* Maintenance and construction-related home inspections (hourly rate)
* Radon testing (U.S.E.P.A. radon website)
* Safe water testing (Wisconsin State Lab of Hygiene website)
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Email verified
- Facebook verified
- Website verified
- License verified