Get up to five quotes from pros like
The Drone Cameraman Real Estate Photography within hours.
About this pro
How does your service stand out?
FAA Licensed Drone Operators.
Veteran Owned and Operated Small Business.
Fully Insured to $2.5M.
Business Office located in Escondido Business Park.
Real Estate Photography
As one of San Diego's Premier Real Estate and Drone Photographers, we know what it takes to make your listing stand out. We not only capture stunning Aerial photos but Interior photo tours are inviting and welcomes your prospects home. We are professional, licensed and Insured for Real Estate. We offer Photo tours, video tours and even Matterport 3D Virtual tours.
Our experts have years of commercial experience working for and shooting for Hollywood productions and television commercials.
One of our specialties is our unique ability to capture vast landscapes that in particular showcase real estate. We combine A unique Aerial Drone perspective as well as a complete MLS ready photo tour of your property. By combining both Aerial drone and Hand held Photography and Video you get a complete package that can be tailored to any project or property you have.
Film Making, Cinematography
Give your Imagination flight. With over 15 years of operational flight and extensive Drone engineering these aviators developed a passion for aerial film making while attaching on-board cameras to their RC Aircraft. Equipped with the most advanced multi-rotor technology and camera stabilization systems that redefines dynamic aerial imagery. Their advanced piloting skills, extensive knowledge in Film Making and Cinematography, Photography, radio control aviation and the ability to capture the moment brings The Drone Cameraman to the professional world of aerial cinematography.
What do you enjoy about the work you do?
We are Story Tellers.
We know it’s about more that just capturing a subject from up high. It’s more than just a quick fly by. You have a story to tell, and we’re here to help you tell it with Dynamic Aerial Visuals by The Drone Cameraman. Our Vision is to Capture your Imagination.
Shayn was awesome! The next time I need drone footage he is my guy!
Jun 2, 2017
I have used drone cameraman for several jobsite photos and presale photos on properties when putting them on the market. The last one sold in two days right after pictures were taken and I am absolutely convinced the professional pictures Shayn took were the reason it sold so fast. He was on time, very profeasional and extremely knowledgeable. I would recomend EVERY realestate agent use this service 100% worth the investment
May 9, 2017
Everything. Thank you.
Jan 19, 2017
Professional and Affordable
The images were in great focus and vibrant. I would absolutely use their services again, and recommend them to others in the future.
Jul 24, 2016
The videography was very clear and the areas that we wanted shots of were included. Shayn did a great job and was very personable!
Jul 25, 2016
Thank you Jasmine. It was a beautiful wedding.
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
We take the time to sit down with our clients in order to truly understand the vision and desire of each and every client. We deliver your vision utilizing only the latest, state of the art equipment.
We know your goal is more than just a fly by. Because we know you have a focus, and it’s our job to focus and draw attention to what is important to you and your customers.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
With over 20 years experience we have been in the air and on the Screen since the late 90s.
A Bachelors degree in Digital Cinematography
Do you have a standard pricing system for your service? If so, please share the details here.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
It all started with a passion for film making and Photography as well as a passion for flying, when the technology was available that merged the 2 it was only natural to transition.
What types of customers have you worked with?
We have worked with many different Real Estate brokerages, Investment firms, and individual owners. No job is to big and nothing is to small, we deliver the best every time.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
1. FAA Certified? Does their firm have an FAA Part 107 UAV Operator’s Certificate in-hand? (ask to see a copy)
2. Liability Insurance: Does your firm carry at least $1M+ in liability insurance coverage that specifically covers piloting a drone for real estate photography?
3. Client References: Please send me links to property websites that contain your work.
4. Interior Video: Can you also shoot interior stabilized video? Many drone operators make use hand-held gimbals to shoot interior and ground-based video that match the quality of their aerial shots. Important, if you want both.
5. Pre-Shoot Planning Checklist: Please share your pre-shoot planning checklist, so I can understand how you work.
6. Price List: how much do you charge for of their products? (you should always ask for a fixed price for deliverables, do not be billed by the hour)
7. Lead Time & Weather Conditions: How much lead time do you need to prepare and show up onsite? What weather & wind conditions would prevent you from shooting?
8. Deposit, Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Are there any fees or cancellation penalties if we change our minds? How much lead time do you require?
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
Whats the scope of work, whats your vision? Do you have any particular points of interest that you would like to highlight? What is the goal of the shoot?