Walter and his Crew are FANTASTIC, PROFESSIONAL and ARTISTIC. They completed our new Fence construction and Staining, installation of Ornamental Iron Gate and Slate Tiling project with diligence, expertise and dedication. We are thrilled with the exceptional results and the quality of workmanship. They worked tirelessly in record breaking heat, kept the project on time and we, the homeowners happy and satisfied with the beautiful outcome.
Gustavo and his crew (Edgar and Arman) did a great job of repairing the concrete deck around my pool. They were on-time, clean, and hardworking; not to mention doing a much better job than expected for a very fair price. I would definitely use them again if I had other jobs to do (and I think I will).
I needed immediate help repairing the asphalt in my carport after my grandson got orange paint on it. My HOA was very unhappy. Central Coast Paving responded immediately even though it was a small job. The results were great.
Alberto is a hard-working, sincere, & talented landscaper.
We hired him to do a big landscaping job that included 3 patios (stamped concrete, pavers, & brushed concrete), new lawn, new irrigation system, new fence, & plantings. He led his team to get the project done on time and at a reasonable budget. We were very pleased with the quality of work and his attention to detail. He was willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied with the end product.
There was some confusion on the content of the contract at the beginning. But this was quickly sorted out. I have hired many contractors to do various jobs over the years and Alberto was the easiest to work with.
Kelly was fast,efficient and professional with the handling of our repairs needs. He handled our tenants with respect. And yes, Kelly and his assistant were on time and did a great job. We will certainly call Kelly Walsh Construction for all our rental repair needs
We had a fully overgrown small backyard with a nightmarish concrete drain dominating our our area and diminishing our enjoyment options. Victor was able to help design and subsequently build a the perfect yard extension and then integrate the drain with a perfect deck and stamped concrete patio. The efforts were fun and collaborative and workmanship exceeded expectations. All of this was completed during a busy construction season and on time. We are incredibly pleased and would recommend without reservation.
We hired Dave to do a medium sized job at our home. It was what I would call a "landscape refresh/repair". We had another landscaper do some work a couple of years back and it looked great at first but quickly because a major issue as the lawn was dying and the flagstone he installed started falling apart within a very short period of time. We tried on a number of occasions to get the other landscaper to come back and fix his work but he never did. So, I finally came to Thumbtack, interviewed a number of possible landscapers and landed on Dave.
This time, as a way of protecting ourselves from our last experience I asked Dave to sign a contract prior to starting. He was totally willing to do that which gave me some peace of mind. He got started when he said he would and overall the project went very smooth. First I'll list the positives from our experience:
• Job was done in a reasonable amount of time and the end result is beautiful!
• Dave stayed within the budget we set
• He did some little extras for us which were greatly appreciated like building a redwood box to cover our sprinkler valves and added some soil around our front yard fence posts to even out the grade of the lawn.
• He was selected very nice looking plants for us, with minimal direction from me, and chose larger size plants to give it a better look to start out and also to give the plants a better chance of surviving. Landscapers we have used in the past plan 4" plants instead of 1 gallon to save money but many of them die within the first couple of weeks.
• He will continue to come by and keep tabs on how things are growing and make sure nothing dies right out of the gate.
• He came up with innovative solutions to some of our irrigation issues
Here are a couple of things that were less than perfect:
• There were a couple of miscommunications between Dave and the guy who was doing the work. One of those led to a very frustrating couple of hours for my husband who had to dig out a bunch of new soil and mulch in order to find disconnect speaker and lighting wires and repair them even though the worked knew that those wires were disconnected. Instead, the worker should have waited to cover those areas until the wires were fixed. Dave handled this well though and worked with my husband on getting the issue resolved.
All in all, we were very happy with Dave and his team. They were clean, courteous and did quality work. I will update again in a few weeks with how things are growing.
We hired Defersol Building Contractor for a two week job to replace two large structural post, repair a deck (about 30 feet high), and replace a wall (wood and concrete). They secured the permits immediately and began and finished the project on time. David and his crew is easy going, flexible, and professional. And best of all, when they said they'd do something, they did it, and they did it well. I'd hire these guys in a second if I had more work to be done. Excellent team.
Carlos did an excellent job of repairing our fence, steps, and resetting our large concrete pavers! His work is ultra clean and the finished job looks great. He arrived on time, worked very hard to get the work done beautifully; he was so polite and very comfortable to work with. We would hire him again without hesitation. He truly went above and beyond for us.
Excellent work for a reasonable price. Wide variety of skills and outstanding quality, tree trimming, house painting, attic cable runs for security cameras and concrete repair are just a few of the demonstrated high quality projects completed.
Recommend for Any Size Job!
Hard Wood floors
install and restore,