We use Trombino electric for all our electrical needs. They are outstanding and very fairly priced. They always show up on time and do the work quickly. I highly recommend them for all your electrical and solar needs.
My name is Donte Henderson -- owner and operator of Book'ems Breakdown.
These are the services that my company provides: demolitions/dumping/light home repairs and light electrical/irrigation/landscaping/pool draining.
Our company works in a personable manner, listening to our potential, as well as returning customers needs.
when you choose our company, to perform services for you, we start by providing a professional quote for services requested. then we speak to you confirming the requested services you want and lay the work out so minterpretations are avoided.
- New deck construction
- Deck cleaning and sealing
- TV installation and wiring
- Plumbing and electrical repair
- Ceiling fan install and repair
- Fence repair
- Hot water tank installation
- Interior home construction
- Landscaping and irrigation
- Firewood storage sheds
- Chili pepper installation
- Tank enclosures
We also do all aspects of computer repair and web hosting.
I offer complete remodeling from ground on up, inside and out. I can do whatever you need to better your home.
I can do framing, drywall, flooring, baseboard, crown, plumbing, electric, doors, windows, roofing, and stucco services.
-Best looking panels (by far) utilizing a low profile design that blends quality with aesthetics making sure your roof does not look like a science project
-Proprietary mounting tech that allows for fewer roof penetrations, less weight and one day installs
-10 year roof warranty on every system
-FULL service agreement at no extra cost covering you for 20 years EVEN if you purchase the system
We do the following:
1. PV analysis
We will inspect PV modules for damage, discoloration or delamination. We also inspect mounting system for damage or corrosion.
* Torque checks on critical electrical terminations
* Clean all filters and fans
* Inspect inverter pads and containers
* All other preventive maintenance required by OEM warranty
3. Electrical BOS:
* Inspect ground braids, electrodes and conductors for damage
* Perform thermographic analysis of combiner boxes, inverters, transformers, conductor connections to buses, breakers or disconnects
4. Site conditions
* Inspect drainage conditions
* Inspect vegetation for array shading or fire hazards
* Inspect safety conditions and proper signages
5. Maintenance reporting (included with each procedure, $0)
* Record results of all inspections
* Take photographs of any damage or defects identified
* Inform the owner and warranty providers of all deficiencies identified
* Provide the owner with recommendations for corrective actions
6. Clean all modules thoroughly
* Filtered water only, with pressure sprayer (less than 1500 psi), removing all visible debris and leaving no water spots remaining behind