What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Here are some questions that you should ask before you hire:
1) How many years have you used QuickBooks?
2) How many clients have you serviced using QuickBooks? And in what capacity?
3) What is their accounting background?
4) Are you a Certified QuickBooks Proadvisor?
5) Can you tell me the differences between QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks for Mac and QuickBooks Online? (without doing a Google search)
As a rule of thumb, youll want at least a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor with a strong accounting background with several years of experience supporting QuickBooks clients. They should also know the differences between all QuickBooks versions (online and desktop).
If the person meets all of the criteria, you should get the best bang for your buck.