Diaz Bros Electronics
It’s free with no obligation to hire
Standard installation package
Photos and Videos
Read reviews that mention:
- Matt M.
I really am pleased with the level of quality and professionalism of work that Diaz Bros Electronics performed. The job was to install our TV along with the wall mount and hide wiring. It was a great experience from start to finish. Arrived on time and kept me updated on arrival. I had several questions about the process and set up - all of which were answered. Also they provided me with several options and opinions for mounting the TV in the right area. Diaz Bros Electronics did it all at a very reasonable price and worked quick. The communication was prompt and easy. I look forward to having them work on more projects and will refer/recommend Diaz Bros Electronics to family and friends. Thank you so much for the amazing job !!!Nov 25, 2020Verified
- Kevin D.
If you are looking for someone Punctual, Professional, Fast and efficient while paying great attention to detail, “The Diaz Brothers” are truly Amazing !!! . . . I called these gentlemen looking for someone to install/ Mount my TV within an hour of me calling and came away with a beautifully placed TV and a room found the same way prior to there arrival. We are talking about very well mannered, respectful gentlemen with wonderful personality and integrity. Note: Living in this Covid 19 Climate, I must admit I was a bit concerned, however these gentlemen came prepared bearing Gloves, Mask and Shoe Covers while practicing safe distances. ( They totally made me feel completely comfortable and confident that every safe guard was considered to protect both them and myself.) Look no further, for you have the best in the business who will be cognizant and responsive. Thanks Guys. Looking forward to passing on this Great Lead. The Diaz Brothers, hire them. ( Photos or of an unfinished Den that I putting together for my Girl.Apr 18, 2020Verified
- Davontay R.
Diaz bro’s was exceptional the service was very good concealed wires most definitely would use them again and refer them to family and friendsMar 28, 2020VerifiedDiaz Bros Electronics's reply
- Aja M.
I booked this appointment at 9pm at night and they were able to come the following morning. They communicated that they would arrive between a one hour time window and were on time. Both men were very professional and asked my opinion on the height of the TV before the mount was put up and the tilt of the TV afterwards. It only took about 30 minutes and I am please with the results! I would recommend them to anyone.Mar 14, 2020VerifiedDiaz Bros Electronics's reply
- Reggie F.
I got with these brothers late in the evening and they made sure to get to me before it got too late... Just in time for my Laker game.... Real good work and fast.. I reccomend this company hands down....Mar 11, 2020VerifiedDiaz Bros Electronics's reply
Thanks Reggie. We appreciate your business bro.
Kent Diaz Ii
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?Our pricing for TV mounting services is as follows: $125 Standard Installation includes, Tilting wall mount, installation & paintable plastic wire cover. $160 Standard Installation with Full Motion wallmount. (For TV's up to 50") $175 Standard Installation with Full Motion wallmount. (For TV's 51" and larger) $225 Deluxe Installation includes, Tilting wall mount, HDMI Wallplate, 2 HDMI cables, New power outlet behind TV. (Add $50 if mounting over a fireplace.) $250 Deluxe Installation with Full Motion wall mount. (Add $50 if mounting over a fireplace)
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?We are members of CEA and we regularly attend trade shows such as CES. We're constantly monitoring changes in building codes and installation techniques to improve safety and value.
- What types of customers have you worked with?Roughly 60% of our jobs involve wall mounting TVs and audio/video equipment. The other 40% consists mostly of Surveillance Cameras and low voltage wiring.