Gabi's Pet Salon
It’s free, with no obligation to book
Serves Murrieta, CA
4 years in business
Cash, Check, Credit card
Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and value.
Read reviews that mention:
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
Pricing: The pricing is based on the coat type, condition, hair- length, size/breed and needs of the dog. A basic bath starts at $26 for small smooth coated dogs. A full groom includes an additional haircut and ear hair removal…prices starts at $45 for small size breeds. You are welcome to stop in for a visit with your pet and I’ll be happy to give you a free estimate or call me and I’ll give you an estimate over the phone based on a description of your pet.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- Collecting clients information and records for each pet and proof of rabies - Going over grooming service and signing service order - Get to know client and meet the pet - Going over the dog with the client still present, discuss style options, and point out any lumps, skin problems, cuts, parasites, matting or anything else
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- 4 years of dog grooming experience - Officially Graduated from Ambers Academy of Pet Styling - International Professional Groomers, Inc - Member in good standing - Pet First Aid/CPR certified - attend Grooming Seminars every year to keep up to date