Q. Describe the most common types of jobs you do for your clients.
A. Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Blog Development & Marketing
Website Design & Development
Press Release Composition & Submission
Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A. Search engines are the origin of 85% of all website traffic, and if you have an online presence, but don’t rank high on major search engines, then you’re giving money to your competition around the clock. Stratagem LLC’s search engine optimization professionals will help each dollar to recognize its’ highest potential with customized SEM and SEO, services and management.
Q. If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your trade? Any inside secrets to share?
A. • What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
• Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
• How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
• Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps ought to be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
• How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
• How extensively planned was your search engine optimization project?
• Do you feel that your search engine optimization provider was able to handle the project at their size?
• How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered? What metrics were covered? Did they answer your questions about your service?
• How well did the project perform within the first six months? After the first six months? How does it compare to now?
• What additional steps were you notified about or advised about taking with your online marketing initiatives?
• What analysis processes are in place to identify the competitive edges that can be obtained by a client through an internet marketing avenue?
• What is the level of competitiveness of the keywords ranked?
• How effectively can the vendor combine the use of different internet marketing strategies to make a more effective campaign?
• Did the combined efforts of the campaign help to produce higher quality results and reduce the marketing costs?
• How effectively do the reports communicate the progress of the campaign?
• What analysis went into your website before the decision to implement social media optimization techniques to your website was determined?
• How were your SMO tactics chosen?
• What types of social media optimization techniques has your agency implemented on your project?
• What was the process of implementation of those techniques? Did you implement them all and launch all at the same time or was it implement a technique, roll it out, and then evaluate it, then go on to the next one?
• What has been the impact to your conversion rates from the implementation of SMO techniques?
• Did the vendor take the time to understand the current status of the client site?
• What are the typical landing page strategies of the vendor and how does that compare what others are doing in the industry?
• How does the vendor use this information to make changes to the strategy that is in place?
• Do these reports help to explain testing results and other page analytics?
• Does the vendor offer next steps solutions for the client?
• How big is your “local” area?
• How many visitors do you attract daily from your “local” area?
• What techniques were implemented by the agency to get you maximum coverage for your regional target market?
• How do you measure the success of your local search campaign?
• What is the next set of unique local search techniques your agency advises you to implement?
• What form of planning and strategy was undertaken by the agency before they started on your project?
• Do your pages pass W3C standards?
• Were your pages designed in CSS?
• Does your website have a search engine friendly design? What components of your design and strategy included SEO?
• How long did it take the agency to craft out your design? For how many pages?
• What content management system, MVC frameworks, standards were considered prior to coding?
• How often were you advised of the progress of development and how were you able to review the work and offer your input?
• How much time in % was spent on quality assurance in the project lifecycle? How much of your personal involvement was required in this process?
• What SEO components were recognized and chosen for consideration in development?
• How well were the developers versed on the latest development techniques? Can you give an example that would evidence that based on your rating?
Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?
A. What processes are in place to gain an understanding of the client's business?
How is that information used to identify the SEO needs of the client?
What methods were used to create an effective keyword list and how were the keywords chosen?
Does the company target competitive keywords, or just simply find keywords that the client will rank easily for?
Does the vendor have a clear understanding of how search engines rank sites and assess a vendor's understanding of how search engines rank sites. How do they determine title tags and meta tags and what role does keyword density play in their optimization strategy?
Do the reports provide clear and concise content that is valuable to the reader?
Does the firm offer suggestions on where to go next?
Q. What important information should buyers have thought through before seeking you out?
A. Needs analysis, keyword analysis, on-page optimization, off-page optimization, the relationship, budget, expectations, goals, and social networking needs.
Q. Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?
A. Search Engine Optimization is paramount in internet marketing. If you have a website, but aren’t ranking in the major search engines, your website might as well not exist. We have a proven track record in garnering high search engine rankings for ourselves and our clients. We have a team of in-house experts who specialize in Search Engine Optimization. Every day our team members make it their goal to stay one step ahead of the latest cutting edge SEO strategies.
Q. What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?
A. Where does your website rank on the major search engines?
Statistics show that the majority of users will only look through the first few pages of a search query to find what they want. If your website isn’t ranking high enough on search engines, then it is difficult for potential customers to find you.
Would you like a higher conversion rate?
Perhaps you are receiving sufficient traffic to your home page but users are failing to convert to customers. Optimizing your on-page and off-page content can greatly increase your conversion rate.
Do you want to make more money?
Stupid question. Of course you want to make more money. Stratagem LLC can help you accomplish this with one of our SEO packages or a customized project.
Q. What do you wish customers knew about you or your profession?
A. The technology and terminology behind internet marketing. While it's difficult to understand, reading up on the basics can mean the difference between failure and success.