Introduction: Welcome to College Counseling with Juliet Hawk, owner of Hawk Educational Solutions!
COLLEGE COUNSELING RATES & DISCOUNTS
***Now featuring New Years 2024 college counseling packages for university bound students and families:
***$265 Single Hour (clearly posted on my Thumbtack profile)
***$1,200 5 Hour-Package ($240/ hour)
***$2,250 10 Hour-Package ($225/ hour)
***Every hour needed after the discounted 10-hour package will maintain the discounted rate of $225/ hour
*Please note: All meetings are conducted through Zoom.
*All essay review and editing is conducted through Google Drive.
Welcome to college counseling, test prep, and academic support services with Juliet Hawk, seasoned college admissions expert and leading industry expert, credentialed teacher, and owner of Hawk Educational Solutions.
I remotely serve students throughout the United States to gain acceptance into 6,000+ accredited four-year institutions of higher learning.
After many years in public education as a high school teacher, high school principal and high school guidance counselor, I've recently achieved 10 years of success, spearheading my small business, Hawk Educational Solutions Inc, as of October 2023. Throughout my 23-year career in education, I've prepared every unique student to thrive at the university of their choice.
For parents and legal guardians (Unfortunately, I do not accept requests from minors), I offer one complimentary 15-minute consultation, and for existing clients, complimentary brief email updates and 10 minute phone calls as requested.
***PLEASE NOTE; Unfortunately, I do not offer free college counseling advice or guidance during the free 15-minute consultation. A paid appointment is required for all assessments or guidance.
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS COUNSELING SERVICES
- Internship, extracurricular, summer program, and activity guidance
- High school course selection
- Major and career path assessments and guidance
- College selection and determination of likelihood of acceptance
- scholarship guidance and application assistance
- College application essay coaching
- Personal statement and supplemental essays
- Resume and activities list composition
- Deadline orientation
- Application completion and review
- "To Do List" or checklist at the end of each appointment
-Complimentary email inquiries and brief phone calls
- Letter of recommendation and "brag sheet" coaching
- Identification of points of contact for clarification of application elements
TEST PREP: PSAT, SAT, ACT
***Now preparing students for the 2024 Digital SAT.
Instruction will reflect updated strategies, content review, and test prep materials.
***$125 per hour, including all classwork, handouts, and homework book recommendations
ACADEMIC TUTORING: K-12 & UNDERGRADUATE HIGHER EDUCATION
***$75-$95 per hour depending on age, grade level competency, student challenges, and difficulty of subject matter
ALL SERVICES PROVIDE:
- Comprehensive or a la carte services
- Flexible scheduling
- Prompt and informed communication via email, text, and phone call
- Expert guidance and coaching
- 24 years of value-added expertise
I'm looking forward to working with you and your student as they prepare for the most significant milestone in their life: the odyssey of achieving a successful, fulfilling, and productive college experience and career.