"Specializing in residential and commercial irrigation system repair and installation. Second generation in the trade. Experienced irrigation techs ready to serve you on any issues with your irrigation system. Certified ET specialist. Certified irrigation tech, certified electrical safety.
-Repair or replace sprinkler heads
-Repair or replace irrigation valves
-Repair broken and leaking PVC, galvanized, copper pipes /or fittings
-Replace, repair or program irrigation regular timers/ clocks and “smart timers”.
-Battery timers/ clocks installations in area with no ac power.
-Diagnose and detect broken or short wires, including 2-wire systems.
- leak detection specialists
- Valve, wire, pipe locating.
- Retrofit existing irrigation system
- Drip system installation and repair
- Irrigation system back flow preventer installation and repair
- Rain sensor installation
- Pressure regulator installation and adjust
-Irrigation system check for proper functioning and check for good coverage to avoid runoff and mist to save water
- Water hammer repair
- Flow meter sensor installation and adjustments.
All repairs and installations are guaranteed
References upon request."