Ron is an excellent DJ . He is great to work with.His music choices are superb
Ron is always so professional and does a great job selecting the right music for the event and the crowd. I never have to worry about the music when Ron is our DJ.
Created a great vibe for our store and our customers! Totally pro and easy to work with!
Jan 7, 2017
We're convinced he's Santa Clause!!! ❤️❤️❤️
I don't even know where to start, Ron came to the rescue when he was most needed. My now-husband and I decided to have a destination wedding ON CHRISTMAS DAY in Colorado Springs, CO which was both super exciting and nerve wrecking for us, considering we're from San Antonio, Texas - but none of that phase him. HE WAS SO FLEXIBLE AND UNDERSTANDING WITH US!!! (Yes, all those caps were needed! 😊) Let me tell about all the times he worked with us:
1. First off, our deposit check was lost in the mail and he never once hesitated to keep working with us while he received another one;
2. We had to make changes to our ceremony/reception times due to our lack of knowledge of sunset times and all that romantic stuff that you need to consider for weddings, and again, he didn't even flinch;
3. We asked for TONS of older Mexican Cumbias, which turns out are also a rare thing to find in a DJs' playlists up in Colorado - AND HE PURCHASED ALL THE MUSIC WE REQUESTED, song per song - all to make sure we had exactly what we wanted - and let me shamefully admit that he received all the final information with less than 24 hours before the actual wedding because we kept going back and forth on what songs we actually wanted - he went by what music we had discussed and IT WAS PERFECT;
4. He brought along some awesome lighting, that matched our Christmas wedding theme, which was so incredibly awesome because it warmed my heart to see everything in perfect coordination, and all because Ron took extra attention to details that I'd been throwing out throughout our FOUR phone calls - yes, that's all it took for him to get it all perfect, that's including our call the day before the wedding - he was super understanding of all the craziness surrounding the last couple of weeks that he resorted to texting to get ahold of me! 😀
5. Saying we loved him is an understatement, he and my husband spoke for about an hour after the wedding - he gave us some pointers about where to visit while we were there, and so many other things. I can't recommend a better DJ for any event - we're actually considering moving to Colorado Springs, and he's most definitely hired for all of our events! The music from the moment we set foot in the room to the moment everyone went home could not have been more perfect for us - DJ Ron is the guy you need to hire if you're looking to have a worry/stress-free event, and let me not forget to mention even his attire was prestine! He didn't cut any corners on our big day! 😊
Boots & Bling
DJ Ron helped make our event a success! Knowing how to read the crowd makes Ron a sure bet for a fun time whatever the event may be. Will definitely have him back! Professional behind the scenes & in the limelight - Thank you Ron!
JQRC Holiday Party
Ron provide DJ services for the JQRC Holiday Party starting in 2015. He is very professional, and responsive to a variety of musical requests. Consider him for your corporate/event needs!
A true professional!
Absolutely a professional, excellent depth of knowledge of both music and how to read the crowd and keep them entertained. I got several compliments from my staff and their guests at our Christmas Party about how great the DJ was. We will be calling on him for our next function.
Thank you Ron!
DJ RON IS THE MAN!
Ron was great! He DJ'd for a 30th Bday party I held for my wife. It was a small venue but Ron made the most of the space. He read the crowd very well and was great with adapting our play list. Everyone commented on how great the music was! Thanks Ron for an awesome night!
Ron Perry the DJ that gets it done.
Been working with Ron Perry for the past 2-years in a local Iconic night spot in Colorado Springs. Ron is without a doubt the most professional DJ I have worked with period. He is engaged with the business and the customers. He is current with his music. He is great at reading the crowd and guiding the customer experience.
On time- on point- learning and improving in real time.
Ron can play to ANY occasion ...he has anchored my weekends with the Club Scene ...he has entertained for St. Patrick's Day and Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras...incredibly versatile. Last Mardi Gras event I had several guests comment that they thought they were on Bourbon Street...Ron or maybe the Hurricanes ...honestly he is that talented.
Ron will work with you and can entertain for any occasion.
Dale Langer Manager Ritz Grill
Sep 18, 2016
Perfect Music for the Setting
Ron was exactly what my brother and his bride were looking for--a mellow DJ experience that would keep the wedding reception running smoothly and entertain the crowd. So many people complimented the music and inquired about Ron--he was personable and professional! Thank you!
Ron is an excellent DJ!
Ron was the DJ for our DOG JOG 2016 5k fundraiser. He arrived on time and was ready to go at the start of the event. He created a party atmosphere and his music selection was perfect! Ron has worked with National Mill Dog Rescue for the past 2 years. I look forward to him coming to our event in 2017 and I highly recommend Ron as a DJ!
Ron played background music for an art showing. One time and extremely professional. Perfect blend of interaction and behind the scenes. He really enhanced the event
Aug 21, 2016
Ron was awesome! Prompt, courteous and fit in with the crowd, he performed at my husband's 50th birthday party. He was right on the crowd, no one was bored. He was able to get even my husband on the dance floor. Lights and sound was perfect, not too much, not too little. Definitely recommend Ron for your next event.
Ron was our DJ for our Valentines Day fundraiser and did a phenomenal job! Our guests loved him and he was very professional and engaged well with the audience! We hope to have him every year!
What I appreciate most about DJ Ron Perry, is .....his knowledge of music. Not only does he know (what) to play...he know exactly how the music should (sound). Not everyone who dj's has that ability. The quality of his music is so professional! He understands exactly what his client wants,.....and he gives them the Best!!. My son's going away event was so spectacular; and many who attended were so impressed with the music. Choice-Sound-Quality....are definitely key to making any music event,...nice, or fantastic! Ron will make it fantastic. Communicating with him is easy , and he always gives you his best. I, or anyone,...Cannot go wrong with DJ Ron Perry.
Aug 24, 2015
As a DJ myself, finding someone to create the right atmosphere for our wedding was atop the priority list. DJ Ron nailed it!! Ron was punctual, professional, and focused on making sure our special day was everything we hoped it would be, and more. If you're looking for a DJ who is easy to work with, loves music, and has both the personality and artistic ability to keep both you and your guested satisfied... look no further! DJ Ron is the right choice for you.
Jun 25, 2015
We hired DJ Ron Perry for the Closing Party of the 2015 US Open Hanmadang. We had athletes from all over the US ,Korea, Latin America, and he kept the party going and fun. I had requested some K-pop for our Korean athletes and he had a great playlist that included some of the most popular K-pop of the moment. He was on time, very professional and I would not hesitate to hire him for any of our future events requiring a DJ.
Jan 16, 2015
Ron was professional, on time, he brought a great variety of music and the lights. A great time was had by all ( a lot of dancing went on) and at the end of the night when Ron was breaking down his equipment, we got a chance to talk with him and he's a very likeable guy.
He was very professional. He a a great selection of music!