- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
For sessions: retainer of 25% is due 7 days after the contract is sent and the remaining 75% due the day of the session For weddings: retainer of 25% is due 2 weeks after the contract is sent with the remaining 75% due two weeks before event coverage I do offer payment plans
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
For weddings- I want to get to know you first! So we schedule a coffee date, video call, or phone call. Here you get the chance to feel out my vibe/personality, and I get to learn about how I can provide the best experience for your event. Then we build a package, pay the retainer and get to planning. I am available 24/7 for my brides for schedule planning, detail run Throughs, or just to vent about the stresses of planning a wedding! About 6-9months before the wedding we will do an engagement session. I provide a photographer schedule and timeline as well as detailed shot list cards to ensure we capture everything as planned about 3 months before the wedding with a final copy sent 1 month before. 6-8 weeks after the wedding the digital gallery is delivered and I send out any extra additions included in your chosen package.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I revived an associates in business management, and photography from pikes peak community college in 2019. I attend workshops provided by Vee Taylor Photography & Alexis Photo I Host 3-5 styled shoots and educational photography guides a year. I work about 50 weddings as either the main photographer or second photographer. I limit my personal client load to 25 a year to ensure my clients get the very best!