Fagan McKagan is a professional make-up artist, licensed cosmetologist, and published model with several years of experience. Originally creating looks for performers and bands, her portfolio has grown to include high fashion, weddings, and eventually becoming renown for pin-up glamour and editorial make-up as well as retro hairstyles.
Fagan did make-up for years prior to attending Chicago's premier make-up artistry school, London Eyes Academy of Make-up. Here she received two forms of ISBE certification in Beauty Make-up and Advanced Make-up Artistry, which furthered her career. She has worked as a "prestige consultant" for Ulta Beauty stores and represented brands for promotional events including: Bare Escentuals, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Benefit, Napolean Perdis, Stila, POP, Lorac, Too Faced, Cargo, And Bourjois. As well as being a freelance artist she has also worked for M.A.C Cosmetics and is a certified artist by M.A.C and GloMinerals.
She brings all aspects of art to her craft and has studied painting, drawing, 3D art, sculpting, photography, T.V. production, and Film to help have a better understanding of her profession. Fagan believes strongly in good skincare and is a Dermalogica certified skin thereapist.
After years of doing make-up for weddings, photoshoots, runway shows, etc. Fagan discovered her talent for hair styling and decided to attend the prestigious Mario Tricoci University of Beauty Culture. Here she completed the full cosmetology course in hair, skin, and nails and ultimately received her Illinois State Cosmetology License.
Fagan McKagan currently works as a freelance make-up artist and hairstylist as well as part-time at Anthony Valentino Salon.
Specializes in: High glamour, beauty, retro/pin-up styles, and period accurate makeup.
- Illinois State License in Cosmetology
- Mario Tricoci University of Beauty Culture
- London Eyes International Academy of Makeup
- ISBE Certification in Makeup Artistry
- ISBE Certification in Advanced Makeup Artistry
- Dermalogica Certified Skincare Therapist
- GloMinerals/GloTheraputics Certified Artist
- Makeup Artist -- M.A.C Cosmetics
- Makeup Artist/Prestige Team -- Ulta
- Freelance Makeup Artist
- Makeup Artist/Hairstylist -- Anthony Valentino Salon and Spa
- Makeup Specialist -- Annie's Costumes and Magic
Please see my listed websites for some images of my work.
- Mark Hampton
- Kyle La Mere
- Michael Slaughter-Blue Cloud Imaging
- Raphael Mandrel
- Chi-Town Critter
- Nikki A. Johnson
- Luke Pline Photography
- Fishes Photo
- Karen Wade
- Fisher Photography
- Karen Breitenbach
- Scary Monster Studio
- Laura McClure
- Creative M Photography
- Ivan Phillips
- Josh MacNeal
- Vladimir Zaytsev
Companies and Designers:
- Domestic Minx Originals
- Gypsy Love Fashions
- Shibuy Hada
- Incredible Technologies
- Wici Song and Dance
- North Shore Center for the Performing Arts
- Erin Peachee Designs
As well as many other models, hairstylists, makeup artists, art directors, and designers.
- Spring Fashion Show Tera Museum of Modern Art
- Wici Song and Dance Group
- Boutique Showcase for Shibuy Hada
- Pin-up Workshops
- Instyle Magazine and Ulta Spring Beauty Event
- Various Ulta Beauty Events
- Various M.A.C Events
- Makeup Application Lessons
- Promotional events for makeup lines, including: Urban Decay, Bourjois, Too Faced, Smashbox, Stila, Napolean Perdis, Bare Escentuals, Benefit, Lorac, Cargo and POP Beauty
- Pin-Up Girls Magic Touch Slot Machine Video Game by Incredible Technologies
Chicago, IL 60630
- Email verified