CONTRACT MANAGEMENT - My diverse and extensive experience allows me to multi-task, hit the ground running and focus on meeting your business goals.
- My diverse background allows me to be ready to teach the importance of providing expert advice and counsel on the actions necessary to mitigate risks, grow the existing business base, win new business and successfully manage the assigned projects.
- The student will learn how to be a "people person" who can interface successfully with senior levels of the staff as well as positively represent the company to its external clients.
- The student will learn to be client oriented, and understand the needs of both the internal and external clients. With this understanding, the student can then integrate the client's goals and objectives into the problem resolution process.
- The student will learn how to negotiate a "win/win" agreement.
- The types of common risk that may appear during performance and associated mitigation plans will be discussed
R.G. Lyle's EXPERIENCE
I have broad contract, subcontract, procurement and proposal management experience in commercial, state and federal markets that includes a history of successful proposals and engagements for financial services, computer services, consulting, computer software development and sales, systems integration, and hardware sales; and
I have been a significant contributor and have experience with many major tier one federal integrators and contractors (Unisys, Raytheon, SAIC, IBM, Hewlett Packard, CACI, L-3 Communications, etc.); and
I have broad contract and subcontract management background providing the necessary advice and counsel leading to results that increased the ROI related to the Federal Market as well as to major state and local government agencies (incl. California, Texas, New York, and the cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco and NYC); and
I have worked with, and provided significant and successful Contract and Subcontract Management solutions applicable to almost all Civilian, Department of Homeland Security and Department of Defense agencies. I have contributed significantly to the establishment of numerous GSA Schedules, other GWACs and CPSR systems; and
I have been engaged closely with a number of the major consulting firms (including Booz Allen & Hamilton, KMPG, BearingPoint and Deloitte) assisting the respective business areas resulting in increased revenue and profitability as both a Prime and Subcontractor.