Artistico is a professional tile setting firm in Gaithersburg.
I am a tile Setter with 18 years of experience in ceramic tile, marble and granite installation. I am currently looking for either small or big jobs.
Feel free to contact Riccardo at show contact info.
Below you will find my resume.
* Professional marble, granite and tile installer with over 20 years of experience in the U.S. and Italy
* Licensed and insured
* Worked as a prime contractor and a subcontractor with experience on residential, commercial, and government projects
* Conducted major projects at U.S. Capitol, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund
* Owns a professional transportation and equipment
* Excellent references are available upon request.
* Photos of finished projects are available.
* U.S. citizen
* U.S. Capitol, Washington, D.C. -- three years
- Hired as a permanent maintenance employee, installed multiple flooring and wall coverings throughout the U.S. Capitol building
- Additionally, completed repair work at different site locations
* Adina Tile Co. Rockville, MD -- three years
- Worked on a major contract for the George Washington Hospital system that included renovation and repairs of bathroom and hallway spaces
* Conestoga Tile, Sterling, VA -- five years
- Supplied, delivered and installed tile products for numerous high-profile residential projects in the Washington, D.C., metro area
* Marios Tile & Guest, Washington, D.C. -- five years
- Prepared estimates and provided material list requirements for indoor and outdoor projects
- Worked in close collaboration with clients and architects to achieve the best design solution for the client
Most important clients and contracts are the following:
* George Washington Hospital, Washington, D.C.
* The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
* International Monetary Fund, Washington, D.C.
* La Firm Restaurant, Chevy Chase, MD
* Pita House, Alexandria, VA
* Cafe Sofia, Washington, D.C.
Certifications, awards, and training are the following:
* Leader of the Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee (JOHSC)
* Hazard communication training -- OSHA
* Lead awareness training -- OSHA
* Personal protective equipment training -- OSHA
* Hazardous waste management training -- OSHA
* Capitol Building Jurisdiction Award
* CPR/AED certified