Introduction: Book “The Fitness King” Ron Henderson, for your next event
and let him show your group how to Achieve More Success in a Changing World. Ron is a master motivator and his high energy will engage any audience.
Ron Henderson, “The Fitness King”, is an author, fitness innovator and keynote speaker, who has been providing personal coaching and motivational presentations to audiences for the past 40 years.
Ron was the first fitness professional in the Minneapolis – St. Paul area to work with clients and help them define, develop, and pursue their fitness goals as a personal trainer. Ron has been called upon to coached Top Doctors, NFL players, Lawyers, and CEOs throughout the state of Minnesota
Ron has raised industry standards for personal training by developing weight training, cardio fitness, stretching and strengthening routines that respond to experience levels, abilities, and personal motivation of his clients.
Ron’s goal is simple to help people become the best version of themselves by providing them with training that builds their body and motivational presentations that give them the mindset, attitude & beliefs for success.
Audiences have described Ron’s presentations as high energy, engaging, humorous, and hard hitting. Ron will provide your group with a game plan for success.
· Minority Business Journal Award recipient
· Author of 7 books including Fitness Economics and the soon to be published
· Health Is Everything - Six Steps to To Your Best Health -Turn Your Thoughts Into Action Method
· Produced over 120 motivational videos for TV
· Hosted the DR. Phil Weight Loss Challenge at the Mall of America
· Host of the weekly cable TV show Motivation since 2014 - interviewing national celebrities as well as local entrepreneurs and philanthropists.
· HGTV Guest presenter on the Typical Mary Ellen show
· Former host and star of the cable TV show Winning Workouts
· Former Co-Host of Fan Fitness Sundays with WCCO Sports Anchor Mark Rosen on KFAN radio MN.
Some of Ron's Topics Include:
1. Stress down by Shaping up
2. Resiliency: Self-care for the Care Giver
3. Stop Bankrupting Your Health
4. Self-Staging: - The secret to great customer service
My philosophy is to ensure the right message goes to the right audience at exactly the right time. I do this by taking the time to analyse your needs. The result is a customized presentation that can most effectively produce the required results.