What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
½ hour $75.00
1 hour $100.00
Appointments are Monday to Saturday during the hours of 7:00am - 6:00pm
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
You will receive a emailed form stating what you can expect to in your experience of a session with a RScP License Practitioner would be. Most important you and I will establish a sacred space filled with love, peace, harmony, and clarity. My focus as a RScP License Practitioner is to create a trusted relationship that supports you in your journey to awakening.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
What is a RScP License Practitioner?
A Religious Science Practitioner is a person of high, spiritual consciousness and deep understanding who is trained in the art, science and skill of Spiritual Mind Treatment. A Practitioner is licensed to practice professionally, is bound by a high code of ethics to respect your confidence and is dedicated to the cause of helping others. Practitioners have completed a minimum of three years of training.
With God all things are possible. Therefore, whatever the challenge or desire for change in our lives, there is always an answer, a way to move into a new experience. A Practitioner can help you reach a new level of faith and conviction in the limitless creative power of Spirit.
Behind every condition is a belief. If you can change the belief, you can change the condition.
No matter what the question, there is an answer. A Practitioner works with you to understand your current condition. Then he or she uses conviction and faith in the Divine Presence to reach a realization about you, and the specific changes in belief and attitude required for a new demonstration to occur.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
My experience as child growing up with a sense of feeling different due to extra sensory perceptions, such as seeing spirits, Astor traveling experiences in dreams and in the Astral Plane.
What types of customers have you worked with?
More and more people are awakening spiritually and are longing for more than is available in the material world. This list has been gathered through my own physical experiences, in addition to other sources. Check and see which of these you recognize or are currently experiencing:
• An increase in occurrences - (there aren't any coincidences) An increase in psychic, mediumistic, clairvoyant, and intuitive skills.
• Acute sensitivity to negative energy around specific people or environments.
• A desire to "find yourself", change your social group, behavior, job etc. Sudden extreme sensitivity to people or crowds. You may find that your once sociable nature suddenly disappears and you simply cannot bear to be with certain friends, family members, colleagues, or coworkers.
• Sudden awareness of recurring patterns or relationships- A noticeable inability to tolerate someone with whom you have had a previously close relationship.
• Sudden inexplicable panic or anxiety attacks occurring at any time with no valid reason. A feeling that something has changed within you.
• Acute sensitivity to shopping malls or crowded environments such as restaurants, clubs, festivals, and so on.
• Extreme sensitivity to mobile and digital phones, laptops, computers, wireless routers, and all microwave technology, as well as certain types of lighting.
• Zoning out for long periods of time with an overpowering need to sit and do nothing. (This often occurs as a result of our consciousness spending increasing amounts of time in the fourth and fifth dimensions.)
• Changes in your energy levels-The need to rest and sleep for much longer than usual or sudden insomnia in normally sound sleepers.
• Falling asleep and then waking in the middle of the night at or around the same time, feeling wide awake and needing to be up, and oddly not being tired the next day as expected. (This is a sign of your consciousness adapting to new cycles of activity.)
• Strange electrical energy coursing through the body or body parts like legs or arms. (This is caused by the raised frequencies from the Galactic Centre flooding the planet. These energies assist in the process of rewiring the physical and Light-Body in order to carry higher vibrating energies.)
• A whole range of physical experiences caused by detoxification as the body continues to release years of physical, karmic, emotional, and mental toxic waste, producing symptoms including: fatigue and exhaustion; excess thirst; stomach upsets, including cramps, headaches, especially at the base of the skull and migraines with pains over the crown and in one or both eyes; muscle, neck, and shoulder pains.
• Dizziness, balance problems, and feeling spacey (triggered by being in higher states of consciousness).
• Shaking. • Increased appetite, either putting on weight, maintaining it or losing it no matter how much or little you eat. (This is because the body needs huge amounts of fuel for the process of shifting from the third to fifth dimensional frequency.)
• Sudden cravings for foods and beverages you have not wanted or eaten for years or since childhood. (This helps us to release memories of stored trauma, or connects us to a pleasant memory which creates a momentary shift in our consciousness to enable a release to take place.)
. A Stronger Connection to Nature,
. Quicker Manifestations
. A Change in what you read, watch on TV, hobbies
as expressed by Arlene Rich
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
With less that 24 hours deciding to create a team of people to feed over 175 people with money just donations from the community.
Adopting a family for Christmas with gifts, trimmings and meals for over 25 families in 5 different states.
Creating a world that works by teaming up with like minded people who desire to be change ambassadors for unconditional love.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
How Do I Know if I Need the Services of a RScP License Practitioner?
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Am I too close to my own problem to see the situation clearly?
2. Do I feel that something is blocking that which I am seeking?
3. Do I feel that I lack the experience with, the training in or the understanding of the principles necessary to resolve the difficulty? If the answer to these questions is "yes," then you may benefit from the services of a Practitioner.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
What am I really desiring right now in my life?