Our adult martial arts classes are conducted in a classical Japanese format, in which we focus on developing and increasing martial skills in Kobudo. We teach how to utilize your body in ways that don't rely on strength or speed to win. We have students from late teens through their 60s. Each class is taught in a non-competitive, relaxed, and friendly manner. However, classes tend to be physically demanding.
Our kid's martial arts program is suitable for all children ages 5 to 15. In addition to teaching your children self-defense, we will foster discipline, confidence, awareness, and respect through our exclusive C.O.R.D.S program, a time tested and proven method of helping your child grow. C.O.R.D.S program means the following:
* C. Confidence - To Overcome Life's Many Challenges
* O. Optimism - To Achieve Anything Your Heart Desires
* R. Respect - Of Others, the Environment and of Yourself
* D. Discipline - Of Oneself to Pursue One's Dreams
* S. Self-Defense - To Protect Yourself, Family, Friends, and Community
Our Buckeye Judo Club, established in 2007, is an official member of USA judo. Buckeye Judo has a rich history of successfully producing judo champions and many outstanding students. The Buckeye Judo Clubs mission is to produce national and international level athletes. Training is centered mainly on sport judo and winning judo tournaments.