Can you get sick from mold in your house?
Yes, exposure to mold can cause a wide range of health symptoms. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, respiratory symptoms such as allergic reactions and asthma may occur due to mold in the home. Specific mold symptoms can also include sneezing, a runny nose, a rash, and throat and lung irritation.
To protect yourself and your household, routinely inspect your home for mold. If there are signs you have a severe mold infestation, contact the best mold remediation companies near you.