We noticed a small leak in our dining room ceiling and in just a matter of weeks it grew greatly. We called a local leak damage repair company out and after taking out a small portion of our ceiling could not, after weeks find the location of the leak. So after many calls and no one could see us for weeks. I kept calling and reached Paul with Certified Professional Restorations and was almost in tears and full of frustration. I told Paul what was going on and he told me he would at our the next morning. Not only did he show up prepared for intensive inspection... They started work the very next day!! They found the leak to be from the roof over the second floor of our 100+ year old home Our dining room was destroyed!! due to a dangerous mold in our walls from the leak. They took out ceiling, walls, doors ..They had to do a mold treatment in our entire house (Thank God they are so Professional) We had to leave our home, for a few days. Totally entrusting them to our home and the totally destroyed dining room. What they did was not less than a miracle...) Not ONLY did they save our very lives, by finding this hidden mold) ...but they completely rebuilt and refinished the Dining Room and a portion of the outside of the house, they repaid the leak in the room and out "NEW" Dining Room is more beautiful then before.
Since then, we have called upon their experiences in remolding projects and small home repairs. We trust CPR with ALL of our home needs & Our Very Lives!
Thank You Paul for going the extra and giving 100% Quality, Time and Care. We may not be alive today had it not been for you!!
Gwen & Wally Bishop