Taylor-Roman Modern Portrait Photography
Hired 10 times
6 years in business
10 photos and 3 videos
, , , ,
Customers rated this pro highly for professionalism, value, and work quality.
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
Custom Sessions including professional hair and makeup, wardrobe styling, an individual portrait seating, a catered lunch, and a $500 credit toward the purchase of prints and/or digital files is $650 for one person, two people, or up to family of four. Matted Fine Art Prints start at $500. High Res files for Headshots start at $500. Packages start at $1800 and go up to $4500. Wall art starts at $1500 and goes up to $15,000.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. WE BEGIN WITH A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION. At the consultation I get to know you and the vision you have for your shoot. I get to understand what you love about yourself and what about you you'll rather hide. This is where I see you for the first time and help you prepare for an amazing photoshoot, we discuss wardrobe and how we can mix some of yours with some of the couture pieces at my studio to make each portrait your own. Here, we'll also discuss what you plan to do with your images and how you'd like to display them once they are done. 2. PLANNING. Every session is highly customized to each client's needs and wants. We book the time and place (it can take place in my studio, your office, your home, or a fabulous destination! - we have traveled to Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Kona, Mexico, and this year to Venice, Nice, Paris, Madrid, and London), I'll also book the best hair and makeup artist for the job, and we'll make sure you don't have to worry about what to wear. Every detail, however small, is taken into consideration. 3. PHOTOSHOOT. We begin with hair and makeup by licensed professionals. Depending on what type of session you booked, the portrait seating will last anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Once you're dressed and ready, I'll guide you through a series of poses designed to flatter you. I'll connect with you in a way that captures genuine expressions and the light that shines from inside you. We will end our session with catered lunch! 4. REVEAL & ORDERING SESSION. During the in-studio reveal and ordering session, I will present the best 12-24 images from your shoot. You will then choose which images you'd like to purchase and place your print order. For Business Professionals we include a commercial license with every high resolution file purchase for your convenience. 5. DELIVERY. Wall art and albums will be delivered within 4 weeks of your order. We have complimentary wall art installation. Images with commercial licensing are delivered within 5 business days to your office. 6. FOLLOW UP. We want to make sure you love our work. One of our assistants will be in touch with you within 3 weeks of your delivery to ask a few questions about your experience with us and our service. We look forward to hearing from you and look forward to become better at what we do with each new client.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- Has earned 9 silver awards at Portrait Masters Awards & Accreditation, four of which ranked in the top 20 internationally among 10,000 entries. - Studies photography, light, and posing under Sue Bryce - renown world photographer, and one of few living Canon's Explorer of Light - Studied photography at Maryville College - Received M.S. from Full Sail University in Technology and Design - Member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America) - Attend a National Photography convention annually - Participate in Photography workshops twice a year