What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
After getting client's project requirement details, we will submit pricing quotation for the business agreement.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
IT Staffing, Web Design, Web Development, Software Development, Data Processing, Data Entry, Graphics Design
Do you have a standard pricing system for your service? If so, please share the details here.
Yes, we do. We offer comprehensive and professional service at very competitive pricing.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
- We get to know client requirement and submit quotation, deal with business contract, and get thing done.
What types of customers have you worked with?
End clients, business agency, small and media business owners
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
- Syndicate Labs (San Diego, USA): We have been IT back office for this digital agency for over 8 years and provide 10 key IT staffs including web designer, web developer, graphics designer, digital marketer.
- Datacom IT (Melbourne, Australia): We are data processing partner of Datacom IT for over 10 years and be reliable data processing back office at their site.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
- Customer should look for the service providers who offer all on one IT service and being flexible with client's requirement.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
- IT service inquiry: client should describe their specific requirement in details as features, function, web based or app based they want to develop.
- Data Processing inquiry: client should provide the project input and output sample for us to understand requirement. Also, they need to provide the project's scope including volume, accurate rate, long term or short term.