What types of customers have you worked with?
Dissertations and Theses, Novels and Non-Fiction Books, Admission Essays and Personal Statements, Product Brochures and Advertisements, Business Documents, Correspondence, and Resumes
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
1. See how long the company has been in business.
2. Verify whether the company is accredited (e.g. with the Better Business Bureau).
3. Ask yourself whether the testimonials on the provider's website sound genuine.
4. Avoid providers whose prices are significantly lower than their competitors.
5. See if the provider offers a free sample edit and/or offers samples of the provider's work.
6. Verify that the provider offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and that you can pay by credit card.