John Telford, a native of Utah, has been making photographs of the landscape and environment for more than 40 years. His photographs have been published extensively (including over 50 cover photographs) and exhibited both nationally and internationally (more than 70 solo and group shows) and are included in numerous public and private collections.
He has authored and co-authored seventeen books, and is an emeritus professor of visual arts at Brigham Young University.
His recent projects and honors include the following:
* BYUTV production, "Quality of Light"
* The Photography of John Telford, BYU Devotional Address
* Gladly, Gladly We'll Walk in the Light
* Women's Conference Address
* Exhibit at Springville Museum of Art (also interviewed by Marcus about that show)
* People Places and Things on U.S. 89 (traveling exhibit)
* Books on Joseph Smith, Nauvoo, Holy Lands