Introduction: Hi my name is Priscilla Britton and I am a professional makeup artist and hair stylist. I attended Rudy and Kelly Academy, a Paul Mitchell partner school. I was trained in all aspects of cosmetology. I took lessons from certified MAC artists and makeup courses from the pinup queen Micheline Pitt. I have completed bridal styling / updo courses from the Bridal Beauty Salon by Lati, hairstyling course with Stephanie Brinkoff from Hair and Makeup by Steph and Heather Chapman online styling education.
I love my job and strive to make every client I have feel the best and important. I only use professional-grade high end products, brushes and hair tools. I have been taught on how to custom mix foundations to match skins undertone to be a perfect match, correct and conceal skin issues.
Makeup styles I offer :
* Vampy gothic glamour
* Bridal makeup
* Mother or grandmother of bride or couple makeup
* Prom/formal dances
* Photoshoot makeup
* Boudoir shoot
* Special occasions / Just for fun!
* Makeup lessons
Eyelashes are included in all makeup applications.
Up-dos and styling :
* Retro glam
* Waves /soft curl sets
* Bridal/bridesmaids styling
*I am also very experienced with working with clip in extensions and can properly put them in and style them.
Hair product brands I use - Kenra, Paul Mitchell and Big Sexy Hair. All styling tool are Paul Mitchell and CHI.
Bridal trials for hair, makeup or both are offered.
Bridal agreement/ service contract required for booking.
Travel fee depends on location
The steps to my makeup application are as follows:
*Skin prep spray to minimize pores,reduce redness,control oil.
* moisturize, tone the skin and eye cream.
* face primer and eye primer
* color correcting creams and concealer and brightening cream
* longwear foundation using two shades for dimension
* eye shadow base, transition color, contour color, and highlight color
* eyeliner either cream, liquid or pencil
* brows perfected with pencils and powder then set
* waterproof mascara and lashes if wanted
* lip moisturizer, filled in with waterproof pencil, lipstick, and gloss
* contouring and highlighting of the face and bronzer
* whole face set with pore minimizing powder, under-eyes set with brightening powder
* whole face sprayed with Urban Decay 18-hour setting spray and Mac fix plus.
Immaculate makeup has a method and science to it. I treat every women's face like a work of art. The steps I take will ensure you will look perfect and beautiful in photos, and it will last until you remove it.
I use Mac, Urban Decay, Lorac, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Smashbox, Too Faced ,Kat Von D, The Balm, Dermablend, It Cosmetics, Tarte, Sigma and Becca.
"Best of 2015" Thumbtack
#1 Makeup and Hair Artist in Virginia Beach .
"Best of 2016" Thumbtack
Hair and Makeup Artist
"Top professional" 2017 Thumbtack
"Top professional " 2018 Thumbtack
"Top professional" 2019 Thumbtack
"Top professional" 2020 Thumbtack
Published twice on Borrowed and Blue wedding website.