What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
Our minimum is 20 quantity and pricing is based off of quantity. Pricing brackets are in 25 qty incrememts. Our online store has pricing in each description box but you can also visit our pricing section of our web site: citlalicreativo.com/pricing.html
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
From start to finish will not be more than 1 month (non-custom design projects).
1. Begin with: consultation in person, by phone.
2. Review & select a design or style. We will present you with samples (or by email), color swatches and discuss changes and needs.
3. After discussing your paper needs, we present you with a quote. We can make changes at the time to add/subtract to stay within your budget. (most of our pricing is published online for no surprises).
4. Upon receipt of your deposit and your final wording, we create initial digital proofs.
5. Once digital proofs are approved, we make one full hard copy sample. You can come in to view and approve or we can mail this your way.
6. After approval of your hard copy, we proceed to create them.
7. That's it! Final payment is due at pick up or before shipping.
Custom design: we request 3 months minimum
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Worked in both the printing and design industry now going on 20+ years.
What types of customers have you worked with?
We work with all customers and couples and from all over the world that include many different cultures, languages and LGBTQ couples. Our invitations can be made into any language since we do the customization ourselves (with your help in providing the wording).
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
Projects from start to finish will not be more than 4 weeks. There are exceptions to this but only if there are specialty printing processes involved, larger quantities (usually over 250qty) or packages that have 3 or more cards/components.
Having said that, most orders are up to 7 business days to get through proofing and 4-10 business days for items to be done and ready to ship/pick-up.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
We recommend doing a little research and know what places have to offer. We are not a large shop so have great prices because we do all the work in house. But because we don't carry other lines, we only have our own unique designs to offer. Lastly, don't base solely off of price but off of the work and personality. Sometimes the best fit has nothing to do with price!
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
It's important to have an idea of what you'll need for your invitations and a general idea of quantity (remember some are couples so don't count each individual person). This way we can give you accurate pricing.
Have a budget in mind is also helpful. You might want an additional card but you may want to skip by posting that information on your wedding website so that you can have a glitter envelope liner instead. Knowing this will allow you to put your money where you really want it and splurge!