Golden Gate Real Estate
About this pro
Dustin has been great to work with!Oct 18, 2017Verified
Dustin helped my husband and I get our first home! He had a lot of detailed knowledge about each home we looked at that really helped us in making our final decision. We obviously had no experience buying a house and he was able to make sure we had the best deal and financial support in any home we chose. I've recommend him to family and friends, and we will definitely be using him again when we sell this home and move into our next home as our family grows! Having a realtor you trust is important with a big commitment like buying a home, and we've even become good friends with Dustin!Mar 14, 2017
Dustin has been managing multiple investment properties for me over 6 years. He's been great! He handles all of my tenants from the screening process to placing new tenants and the maintenance as well. If I didn't have him I'd probably be selling my units due to the headache.Mar 14, 2017
Photos and Videos
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?Yes, and no. We typically charge 8% or flat fee of $80 dollars but things can be adjusted and there are multiple unit discounts. It really just depends on the location and size of the job. I have owners paying $65 dollars per unit and owners paying $200 per unit. I need to know your home to give exact numbers.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?I meet all my clients in person at their property. I typically assess the home and go over details of our marketing plan and how the process will go over the next month or so.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?I'm a psychology and business management major. This relates to everything about my business. I need to know my owners and the tenants I'm putting in their homes. 70% of my judgement call is based on personal interaction with my applicants. The other 30% is if their background check clears.