What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
I always work within my clients budgets. We have found that by offering High Definition highlight films we can offer a fantastic finished reel and the most competitive rate.
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
We start with a phone call or in-person meeting at our offices.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I've been a videographer most of my life. I'm a Marketing / Advertising / Social Media professional with a BBA in Marketing & Management.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
I started video product when working for some of the top food and manufacturing branded companies in the United States developing advertising and social media videos. It grew into wedding videos and small business videos... which I find the most rewarding.
What types of customers have you worked with?
I love working with any customers that want to be treated professionally and want my company to handle all the little things, so they don't have to worry.
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
We have recently started filming some fantastic sparkler / night weddings as well as outdoor / farm weddings as we did recently at The Farm @ Agritopia in Gilbert AZ. We were the first videographers allowed to film there.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
This is a very important history of the biggest day of your life. You want to find someone your comfortable with and has experience to make the day simple. They need to not only be professional, but should also be able to help with your big day.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
1) Why is video important... A video of your wedding will give you sights and sounds you just can't get from still photos.
2) Does this videographer have experience / How many Wedding have they done.
3) What type of video do I want? A highlight reel that just shows the most important parts and is about 15 minutes long and can be a cost saver or a full 2 hour video with every single thing going one.
4) Do I want everything? A Drone, multi angles, etc. Or Do I want to save a few dollars and see what the videographer can do to cut costs but still give a great product?
5) How long till I get the final product?
6) How will it be delivered? Dropbox? Thumb drive?
7) Do I get raw footage?
8) How do you handle sound?
9) What if I have special needs?
10) Will the Videographer meet with me in person?