What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
Our Fittings Are a 5 Step Process
1. Survey - at the time your appointment you will be asked (via Phone or email) to answer 8 prep questions concerning the current state of your bra
2. Assess- During the appointment after we review your survey we will assess your best fitting bra.
3. Measure- we take 10 points of measurement
4. Fit and Try- We bring samples styles and sizes for you to try based on the information you have in your survey.
5. Purchase and Checkout - Any item you try on can be purchased at check. Cash and carry is not available at this time. all purchases are available for order and delivery.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
VA Tech University
FIT Image Consultant Program
Do you have a standard pricing system for your service? If so, please share the details here.
Please send a request for this information.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
If you ask Karima Renee about her journey in becoming a fashion stylist thats probably what she would say. In the Summer of 2007, she began working with June Ambrose & Rebecca Alexis, senior stylist of Pulchritude & Concepts. Since then she has made womens style and imaging a top priority. Karima Renee has positioned herself and her blog Skinny Minority as the go-to fashion conglomerate in Philadelphia for all things real world fashion and style. For the majority of the past decade, Karima Renee has worked in both the New York and Philadelphia fashion markets honing her skills and sharing her expertise with brands like Macys, H&M, Lane Bryant, Tallutos, Indique and No nonsense.
PAST PROJECT LIST
Tatiana Ward (Beat Face Honey)
Danity Kanes Dawn Richards
Special Projects Include
Macys Fashion Night Out
FOX 29 PHILLY
Indique Virgin Hair Extensions
No Non sense
Viacoms reality show Harlem Heights
Vh1s Hip Hop Honors Award Show
What types of customers have you worked with?
We serve, all women, all shapes, all colors.
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
We are scheduled to speak and host a workshop with Career Wardrobe for their Smart and Sexy Day 3/27/17.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
When hiring bra fitter please keep in mind that it is a process and a journey. Be patient. Your comfort and confidence are worth your time. Your bra is an investment.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
1. My bra size will change
2. If I gain or lose weight I will need to be re fit
3.The price of the price depends on the amount of support and style of the bra
4. Am I ready to invest my time and resources