Had a good experience with Phixels photography. Vladimir was punctual and able to answer my questions .Aug 10, 2018Verified
Great Photographer!Jun 29, 2018Verified
Glory K.Mar 22, 2018Verified
Erica P.Jun 8, 2018Verified
I have worked with Vladimir Predestin on all my events. They are super professional and I plan to continue using their services! They provide such quality photos for my company!Mar 15, 2018
Photos and Videos
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?- A 25%, non-refundable, deposit is required to confirm reservation. The remaining 75% is due 48 hours prior to the event. - Tax is not included in the quote sent. - All pricing are within 40 miles of zip code 32835. Outside of 40 miles, a $2 fee per mile will be added, And for interstate/international events, travel arrangements are to be made. - Method of payment: Cash, Credit card, ePayment apps (PayPal, Square, Cash app) or Money Order. - Event can be rescheduled, at no additional cost, up to 48 hours prior to the set date or in the event of a bad weather before or during the session. New date will be subject to availability. - All photographs will be available for download via Dropbox or Google within 15 business days after the event. - Prints and album can be purchase directly on the website. Custom requests can be processed and additional fees may be applied. - Credit should be given for images in press publication.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?Regardless if you are a new or if we already worked together, my process is to always strive for a warm and casual interaction. I am available to discuss your project, your expectations, your planning and go over any concept or concern you may have so I can better assist you and successfully execute the project. So never hesitate to reach out to me.