What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
I request that all new clients complete consultation forms & questionnaires. Completing the forms will provide me an opportunity to review your information prior to meeting with you. Our hope is to save you time and extra consultation fees.
Copies of your lab work; diagnostic testing, and a form of payment may be required before scheduling an appointment (a review of your completed medical history is included in the fees of your initial consultation). Your initial consultation can last approximately 90 minutes. This will allow her an opportunity to discuss any missing information with you.
Once I've has received your signed New Client Intake Packet forms and reviewed your laboratory test results, you will be contacted to schedule your first full appointment.
Please schedule enough time to be thorough in completing the questions and intake forms. Thoroughly and detailed completed forms will assist me in making an efficient assessment. These forms can be completed electronically and emailed back, which is the preferred method. Forms can also be printed, completed by hand, or mailed to my office.
Thank you in advance for your time and effort in completing these forms.
I do hope you consider my program to find your own ANSWERS, RESULTS & HOPE.
Completed forms can be emailed, snail mailed or faxed to the San Antonio office:
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Licenses and Certifications :
Certified by the American Naturopathic Medical Board as a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor (ND)
Doctor of Naturopathic Ministries (NDM.)
Payne Theological Seminary (Christian Lay Education, ATEP)
Certified Master Herbalist (MH.)
Certified with the American Association of Nutritional Consultants (AANC)
Certified in Bioenergetics Medicine by The Energetix International College of Bioenergetics Medicine (Homeopathy)
Clinical Aromatherapy, Ohio Academy of Holistic Health
Reflexology, Ohio Academy of Holistic Health
Certified Consciously Resting Meditation Instructor (CRMI)
Certified Natural Health Professional (CNHP)
Board Certified Trichologist (USTI)
Ohio and Texas State Licensed Board of Cosmetology (Manager and Instructor)
Certified Hair Replacement Technician
American Naturopathic Medical Board
Recognized ShareCare Expert, Dr. Oz Show
US Trichology Institute Board Member (USTI)
USTI Course Developer and Facilitator
American Association of Nutritional Consultants
Association of Certified Natural Health Professional
International Association of Trichologists
Health and Wellness Board Member, United Theological Seminary (former)
Do you have a standard pricing system for your service? If so, please share the details here.
Initial Evaluation $85.
Foundational Evaluation (1 hours) office visits $180. a ($300. value)
All-Inclusive Comprehensive Consultation (1.5 hours) $575. a ($640.)
Follow-up visits (45 minutes) office $85.
Basic questions, are answered at no charge. In-depth and more complex questions will be referred to set up a time for a phone or in-office consultation.
Referral Program When you refer a new Naturopathic Client, you will receive your next follow-up visit free after the new clients initial evaluation.
I offer package programs which include:
1.) The Comprehensive Consultation & follow-up
a. Includes lab testing w/report & evaluation
2.) All supplements for your 3 - 6 week detox and nutritional program
3.) 3 Ionic Detox Foot Spa & 1 Raindrop Technique sessions
4.) Consciously Resting Meditation (CRM) Training
Prices range between $650.-$1500.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
After many years of working in my salon with clients trying to camouflage the side effects of medications, poor hair and skin care regimes and unhealthy life style choices, I began a quest for solutions. My goal was to make a difference in the over all health of my clients. This inspired me to pursue training in functional medicine, alternative health and adjunct therapies in order to educate clients to connect beauty with wellness. As result The Lotus Concept was born.
What types of customers have you worked with?
I lecture internationally and nationally. This exposure is reflected in my clientele, which consist of both men and women and is very culturally diverse.
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
I've appeared on the Dr. Oz Show as a leading expert in hair loss solutions, alternative, and complementary medicine. I am also a contributor to his ShareCare blog site.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
If you are looking for a warm and caring practitioner who strives to educate and offer hope to those who may be confused and looking for the road to optimal health and wellness, look no further. Your concerns become my focus and pursuit to find the root imbalances to assist your restoration process.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
1) Have you made the decision to change and to do what it takes to get well?
2) What do you want to achieve from the consultation?
3) If you had a magic wand and could erase three problems,what would they be?
4) Why do you think healthcare practitioners have failed with your cases?
5) Do you think your condition can be cured or improved?
6) What are you looking for in a healthcare practitioner?
7) What things do you dislike about a health care practitioner?
8) What do you consider is a realistic amount of time to see changes in your health while working with the practitioner?
9) How long will it take for you to discontinue working with the practitioner if you see no improvements in your health?
10) Is there anyone you blame for your health condition?
11) What specific improvements in your health would you consider a successful outcome in your case?
12) Are you prepared to handle the financial costs of further assessment?
13) Do you feel the practice fees are fair and appropriate?
14) Are you emotionally and spiritually able to handle further assessments?
15) How would your feel if you spent more time, energy and money and had no improvements in your case?
16) Is there anything you feel you should tell the practicer about yourself or your case?
17) Is there anything in your belief system that you think is holding back your health?
18) Are you willing to exam your belief system to gain more vibrant health?
19) Are there any emotional experiences that can be relating to your health condition?
20) Do you have a distinct purpose in life?
21) Are there any patterns in childhood or adulthood that have contributed to your health problems?
22) Is your spouse and/or family supportive of you and your health condition?