Trial Month-Beckle Music 🎵 Virtual
It’s free with no obligation to hire
Current Top Pro
Hired 190 times
35 years in business
Cash, Check, Google Pay, Paypal, Zelle
Currently a Top Pro
Top Pros are among the highest-rated, most popular professionals on Thumbtack.
Jan - Jun
Jul - Dec
This pro indicated that they reviewed CDC safety guidelines for COVID-19 and pledged to do the following:
Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers
Photos and Videos
Interested musical styles
Read reviews that mention:
- Mona S.
Ms Beckle is a wonderful teacher. I saw remarkable transformation in my 10 year old after her lessons with Michelle. The voice exercises that she gave helped my kid a lot. She is patient,kind and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for singing lessons for their kid! Thank you so much Michelle for everything!Feb 2, 2021VerifiedTrial Month-Beckle Music 🎵 Virtual's reply
Mona I look forward to a long term relationship with your family.
- Dina O.
I am very excited to having my first singing lesson next week with Michelle. Even though we haven’t met yet she made me feel very comfortable and was not aggressive in anyway in choosing her as my vocal coach. We developed a strong connection already and I am sure I will be writing more great reviews about Michelle in the near future! I am looking forward to working together with her.Sep 2, 2020VerifiedTrial Month-Beckle Music 🎵 Virtual's reply
I looking forward to working with you!
- Ashish K.
We have had about a month of lessons and Michelle is a great teacher, guiding our little one through the beginnings of her singing journey! Always on time and easy to communicate with via text!Aug 11, 2020VerifiedTrial Month-Beckle Music 🎵 Virtual's reply
It's a pleasure working with your family!
- Elisabeth S.
Michelle is great. Her teaching is direct and clear while being very comfortable. I have never taken singing lessons and I feel like I have a bright future working with Michelle.Apr 14, 2020VerifiedTrial Month-Beckle Music 🎵 Virtual's reply
I always enjoyed our classes.
- Arun K.
Michelle is very professional and experienced. I took one lesson and I feel confident that she will be able to help me. I am looking forward to working with her.Nov 16, 2020VerifiedTrial Month-Beckle Music 🎵 Virtual's reply
Arun, you have a lot of potential in your singing. I'm looking forward to future classes with you.
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?We charge $140 for the first six of lessons as an introductory package sale rate. Or the students pay on a month to month basis. We offer a trial class to have the opportunity to meet and work with the prospective client. Also the rate quoted is a trial rate for three months. We do have clients acknowledge a business policy that clearly explains payment and make up classes. There is a deposit required on enrollment fee. That is a standard practice. We do not refund as that is stated in our business policy.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?We offer an introductory package, so a prospective client can see how much they are really enjoying the lessons. Currently we teach by Skype in 50 US states and two countries. That's about 90 percent of Beckle Music's business. The other 10 percent is instudio classes in Chandler Arizona.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?BS from ASU. 15 years private study in both piano and voice.