It’s free with no obligation to hire
5 years in business
Photos and Videos
5 photos and 2 videos
School or place of worship
I've been using Lincoln Maids for a while now and I could not be happier with their service. It took me a long time to find a cleaning service that really cared about their clients. Deni, the owner, is very professional, timely and was very helpful in coordinating my service. From the first phone call where the details were carefully and politely explained to me, everything has been very easy and smooth. I also thought the price was very affordable compared to my last cleaners. My cleaner was thorough, thoughtful and cleaned my house great! Even things I hadn't thought of were cleaned with care. Looking forward to the next cleaning. Thanks for all your help! I would definitely recommend to friends and family!Dec 3, 2016
Best cleaning service !!Aug 4, 2015Lincoln Maids's reply
Thank you so much! We're glad we've been able to help you with all your cleaning needs!
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?Yes, we have flat rate pricing on all of our cleanings. Everything is built to ensure that our cleaning staff are paid a fair and livable wage for Southern California. At no time will I ever put the profits of the company over the wellness and well being of our cleaning staff. That is my promise to them that I will forever keep. The pricing schedule we use can be found on our website. We offer discounts to customers who book regular scheduled cleanings with us. They range from 20% off for weekly cleanings to 10% off for monthly cleanings.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?Typically we've found that the majority of our customers find us online, review our website, then call to speak with someone over the phone. 90% of our customers book while on the phone with us. The other 10% use our online web booking form found on our website. We've made it very simple to schedule an appointment online but also want to make sure that you can speak to a real, live person who is in the United States and not another country. Once our customers schedule the appointment with us, they receive a confirmation email outlining the details of the service. As the day of their appointment gets closer, we send out another email and an automated text message reminding our customers that Lincoln Maids will be there on the day we scheduled. On the day of the cleaning, one of our cleaning staff members will call you to let you know that they are on their way to your home. They will arrive and greet you. We have them walk through the home with you and ask that you point out areas that you would like us to concentrate on or to completely avoid. Once complete, they will complete a walk through with you to ensure that everything has been completed and you are 100% happy with our work. If not, they will fix the mistakes and continue the walk through. After the cleaning is complete, the credit card on file is charged (we do not bill customers until the cleaning is 100% complete and we only take credit cards as a way to mitigate the risk of carrying cash on our cleaning teams). We then follow up with an email asking you how your service went. And that's it!
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?I started the company during my senior year of college at CSULB. I graduated with a degree in Finance and currently own this business as well as continuing with my day job in commercial banking. Before any of this ever started, I spent my time serving our wonderful country as a sailor in the US Navy. If you've ever spent time in the military, had a loved one who was in the military, or even watched a show about the military, you'll quickly realise that cleaning is something we do everyday. And the cleaning is done with the utmost attention to detail. The years I spent cleaning relentlessly have helped tremendously in this line of work and I couldn't be any more satisfied with it.