For your wedding, holiday party, fundraiser, corporate event, Quinceañera, anniversary or private party — iliana Rose and her crew of talented musicians will play the best of Latin and pop dance music.
Services We Offer
- We specialize in Latin dance music of all kinds, especially: Salsa, Cumbia, Merengue, Bachata, Bolero, Cha Cha Cha, Bossa Nova, Samba and Latin jazz.
- We can play a wide variety of popular American music including swing, disco, funk, R&B, Motown, classic rock, pop ballads, jazz standards (like Frank Sinatra) and big band swing.
- We can provide our DJ-and-band package at a very reasonable rate. The DJ can alternate with the band, giving you all the contemporary dance music that the younger guests will love.
- We will be happy to emcee your event at no extra charge. We’ll meet with you in advance and work out a timeline/script for your entire event.
- We have a huge list of songs that we play.
- We can provide music for cocktail hour, such as jazz standards and Latin jazz, and for dinner music, with Frank Sinatra favorites, Bolero, Bossa Nova, and more.
- We’ll customize your event with music that matches your taste and that of your guests. We’ll keep the dance floor crowded.
- We can coordinate your event at no additional charge, and saving you the expense of a personal coordinator.
- We specialize in awards banquets, too. We’ll play the perfect music for each of the luminaries of your evening as he/she approaches the stage for presentation or acceptance of an award, during any photos, and as each person leaves the stage. It’s almost like the Academy Awards!
- We have terrific Salsa dancers who can provide a lively and flashy floor show, teach the Latin dance steps (and swing, too!), break the ice on the dance floor, start a line dance, mix and mingle with the audience, teach the electric slide, dance with the guests or lead a conga line. Together with the band, it’s a perfect party package!
- We perform for many types of events — corporate functions, non-profit gala events, awards banquets, company parties, social events, weddings, birthday parties, Quinceañeras, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, anniversaries, holiday parties, concerts, carnivals, festivals and special events of all kinds.
Services Especially for Weddings
- We’re happy to serve as master of ceremonies for your wedding reception. We can emcee in English, Spanish or both. We’ll introduce the bridal couple, bridal party and parents in the grand entrance; play your first dance; introduce all the toasts; perform beautiful dinner music; play the father-daughter dance and mother-son dance; emcee the cake cutting; introduce the money dance; create a fun event with your bouquet and garter toss; and take care of all of the formalities of your reception. And of course, we’ll play great dance music, too! You won’t have to worry about a thing throughout the entire celebration. When you hire our band for your wedding, you’ll get an experienced emcee and coordinator for free — and free is good!
We will help you plan your wedding. We’ll meet with you a couple of months before your big day and create a detailed itinerary for the reception (and ceremony, too), subject to your approval. You can share this timeline with your photographer, videographer and the coordinator from the location. It’s like getting a wedding planner at no charge!
We can perform lovely music for your wedding ceremony with a trio of violin, piano and bass (or a duo of violin and piano). We will play prelude music while your guests are being seated; processional music for the family, bridal party and the bride (or wedding couple); any music that your officiant might request during the ceremony; and recessional music as the wedding couple and bridal party exit the ceremony. For many wedding ceremonies, we find that classical music is a very popular choice. Besides classical, we can also play other musical styles for you ceremony and prelude — for example, ethnic music (such as Jewish music or Bolero); sacred and religious music; and popular, contemporary and romantic music.