Introduction: I am a Bass Guitar session player, live performer, and music instructor with over 30 years of experience, performing all styles of music including funk, rock, pop, gospel, blues, R&B, Latin, jazz, country, and fusion.
I also play and teach Piano/Keyboards and give Music Theory Lessons to any instrument/vocalist.
Bass Guitar Lessons
- If you're serious about improving your playing bass technique, covering multiple genres, expanding your understanding of music theory, or learning to solo, I can help:
* Bass technique - right and left hand (including advanced slap and pop)
* Apply theory (scales, modes, chords, etc.)
* Develop time, feel, and groove
* Ear training
* Reading music, notation, and charts
* Build your music vocabulary for rhythm lines and solos
Learn how to make the most of your bass guitar's range, and expand your musical vocabulary whether your bass has 4, 5, 6, 7+ strings!
- Learn Chords, Scales/Modes, Technique, Playing Melodies, Reading, Improvising
Music Theory Lessons
- If you already play an instrument by ear and want to understand how music works and is communicated by pros, them I will take you step by step in learning the musical language.
Go to my website to see me play.