ALA IT provides repairs for all types of computers, laptops and networks. We service the IT of businesses and individuals. We provide two types of service; managed and un-managed.
We welcome local businesses to try our services FREE for one hour. We will send a certified technician to your place of business to troubleshoot and repair any computer or server issue free of charge for one hour with no obligation of additional time or work. Chances are you are interested in one or more of our services, give us the chance to provide those services to you absolutely free for one hour.
Our services include:
* Server incl. Windows "SBS" Small Business Server 2008 & 2003
* Windows NT / XP / Vista / 7 Workstations
* Exchange or Pop3 Email / Setup / Forwarding / Routing
* Blackberry Server
* Microsoft Office Suite / Word / Excel / Outlook / Access
* SQL / VPN / Terminal Services / Remote Desktop
* Virtual Machines / Hyper-V / Virtual PC
* 3rd Party Software such as Abacus, Winworks, and Essential Forms
* Backups / Setup / Scheduling / Monitoring
* DC Power Jack Repair
* Malware / Spam / Virus / RootKit and Adware Removal
* Networking / Router Setup / Switches / Internet and LAN
* Wireless incl, large scale access points
* Phone and Network Line Drops
* Mobile Services Integration
* File Servers / Shares
* Password Recovery
* Software Troubleshooting
* Hardware Repair / Replacement / Upgrades
* Cable De-Cluttering
* Data Recovery / Email Recovery
* LCD Repair / Replacement
* General Maintenance / Monitoring / Optimization / Clean Up
* Web Hosting Setup / Changes
* Natural or Unnatural Disaster Recovery
* Printer Setup / Drivers / Networking / Sharing / Fax Servers
* HIPAA Compliance Consultation
* Just Doesn't Work Right
Laptop Services - A Leap Ahead takes pride in the skill of it's laptop technicians. All of our work is done in-house and includes from DC jack replacement, to LCD screen replacement and everything in between. Most of our laptop repair services are provided at a competitive flat rate, with no hourly charges.
Computer Services - Generally, we can repair anything with regard to a desktop PC or a server PC. We also check the status of your warranty through your computers manufacturer free of charge.
Business Services - We have experience with all windows operating systems as well as Server and Small Business Server 2003 and 2008. We have experience maintaining Exchange, AD and SQL. We have experience working with Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, and related products. Our knowledge comes from several years of working with small businesses and using these products frequently in our own business.
Website and Email Services - A Leap Ahead can help you make changes to your existing website. We can setup new email addresses and troubleshoot any email related issue.
Remote Support - Our remote software is among the best in the business. If you are looking for privacy, our one-use remote option removes our software as soon as we are done servicing your machine. For our managed care clients, we are able to remote into your server or workstation to fix issues from anywhere. We can access a computer, and if necessary, we can even remote in from our smartphones!
* Our remote hourly rate is $55.00
* Our In-shop hourly rate is $70.00
* Our On-Site hourly rate is $120.00
Our managed care maintenance services is provided for a monthly fee, which is ideal for individuals and small business owners who want to manage the cost of their IT. Our managed care service software monitors your computers and servers 24/7, and alerts us when errors or viruses occur. Our system also manages your scheduled windows updates, makes sure your anti-virus software stays up-to-date, maintains an active hardware and software inventory, alerts us of installed dangerous blacklisted programs, and schedules other vital tasks that are critical to computer health. We stay committed full-time to keeping your important services and infrastructure running, so you don't have to.
Our managed care users enjoy a lower hourly rate for service.
BEAR license #86674
A+ CompTIA Certified
Microsoft Small Business Specialist
Microsoft Certified Professional #8492575
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
State of California Certified Small Business #1653740
Dell Small Business Partner
3036 El Camino Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
- Background check
- Social security verified
- Name verified
- Email verified
- Twitter verified
- Address verified