A note to our community regarding COVID-19. Learn more
ArroyoPhotos - SD
ArroyoPhotos - SD

ArroyoPhotos - SD

contact for price

Select a service
Zip code
Scheduling

It’s free, with no obligation to book

Introduction: Photography is only 25% technical. The other 75% is getting to know and working well with all kinds of people. Once I get to know the people I am working with I can create photos that are truly representative of them and their liking. People first, always. Photography is my art and my expression. I get to share my many adventures through photography and deliver photos to people who will remember their great times through my work.
Overview

Hired 69 times

17 similar jobs done near you

Background checked

5 employees

21 years in business

Payment methods

Cash, Credit card, PayPal, Square cash app, Venmo

Social media

Facebook

Top pro status

Top Pros are among the highest-rated, most popular professionals on Thumbtack.

All year

Photos and Videos

78 photos

Specialties
Type of booth

,

Event type

Reviews

Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and responsiveness.

Great 4.8

34 reviews

5
88%
4
6%
3
3%
2
0%
1
3%

Read reviews that mention:


Frances q.

Photo Booth Rental

Best photographer I’ve ever had. Wish I had found & used him in the past for my HUGE Birthday & corporate bashes. . Great energy though ! Professional & was super fast responding for the last minute idea to have this entertainment for the most different I’ve ever had ,a small private high end dinner party. Fuck you covid & 2020 ! But it was great having Jesse and it worked out... He def has the eye to make you look hot & sexy in a photo! Even when you are 8 months pregnant .. lol.. Great personality!’ We all loved him & had a great time! Thanks Jesse!
Feb 9, 2021
·
Verified
Taylor S.

Photo Booth Rental

We hired ArroyoPhotos for their photobooth at the last minute, and Jesse and Socorro were so great - very responsive, friendly, and easy to work with. The photos also turned out amazing! Would highly recommend.
Sep 5, 2018
·
Verified
Ashley T.

Wedding and Event Photography

Jesse and his team were highly professional and accessible leading up to our event and throughout the night. We had two photographers total; one at the photo booth with lighting and one roving the party. this was a perfect set up for what we required. Will definitely book Jesse next time my company comes to town for a party!
May 8, 2018
·
Verified
Randie S.

Photo Booth Rental

What an unbelievable team Arroyo Photos has put together. Professional, reliable just outstanding. We hired Arroyo Photos for our office Christmas Party, and they were a blast. They made having your picture taken a so fun! I can't say enough about what a wonderful time our office had dressing up and taking group photos. Thank you for such an outstanding time.
Dec 19, 2016
·
Verified
Brittany P.

Photo Booth Rental

Tw girls came out from Jesse Arroyo and did a fabulous job for our wedding Our guests had such a great time. The scrapbook is amazing. The girls even printed out more photos to give to family, more personal the way they personally photographed the pictures. Thank you for your business.
Nov 21, 2016
·
Verified
Credentials
Background Check

Jesse Arroyo

FAQs

  • What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

    I am always researching new camera equipment and new computer systems. I make sure I stay current with top performing equipment always.

  • What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?

    Those shopping for photography almost always look for the lowest price before the event, and then look for quality during and after the event. This usually leads to frustrated clients who were initially happy with the low price but are not getting the photo package they really want. The price you pay is a one time deal only. The photos you will keep forever. Make sure you have the right photo package to meet your needs and you will always be happy.

  • What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?

    Photographers, like most artists, usually have one of two different mentalities. Some artists believe that their way is the only right way and do not have much flexibility in their style. Others recognize the need to serve their clients, get to know their preferences and deliver as they have ordered. I am of the latter mentality. I can adapt to virtually any style of photography to make sure the client is super pleased with the photos I deliver.

Not what you’re looking for?

No problem: we have pros for every job.