Introduction: Thank you for visiting my profile!
Why hire me?
I love helping students through each step of the college application journey, and hope I can help you too!
For the past 12 years, I have guided high school students through the college admissions process. My students have been accepted into top tier programs, both private and public universities.
My professional background is in recruiting and sales. Guiding others through big life decisions and, writing and sharing a compelling story are my talents and what I love to do.
What I do:
(1) Determine where to apply to school: Figuring out what you want to do for the rest of your life and what school is best to support your dreams is no small task. Before we do anything, I first get to know you, learn your short and long-term goals and understand what you want to achieve during and after college. From there, we determine your college application list and our game plan together.
(2) Craft your story: As a small child and young adult, you have lived through many wonderful learning experiences. It is my job to help you figure out what stories are most important to you, most relevant to your story and most important to share with colleges.
(3) Write your essays: Writing compelling stories is my one of my biggest strength. Once we finalize your story, we will apply it across all of the essays you need to write - both long and short. We will work together to both create an outline, as well as edit and fine tune the final versions.
(4) Interview preparation: If you apply to colleges with an interview, I will help you prep! My professional background is in Human Resources and Recruiting and I am well-versed in preparing for an interview.
(5) Create your resume: From figuring out the order of your activities, to writing the short blurbs under each activity, I am here to help you create your college application resume.
Why am I qualified:
(1) I have worked with high school students throughout the college preparation process for the past 12 years. My students have gotten into top tier schools, both private and public universities.
(2) Professionally, my background is in recruiting and sales. Guiding others, and writing a compelling story are my talents and what I love to do.
(3) I have a B.S. in Communication from Cornell University and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. I also am currently enrolled in UCLA's Certificate of College Counseling. My degrees are great, but really, you want to hire me because I will work tirelessly to help you get into the school of your dreams.
I promise, I won't let you down. I look forward to working with you.