It’s free, with no obligation to book
Read reviews that mention:
Ngar Wei Yung
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
1. Free consultations, always. 2. For bigger projects, I offer economical trial test shoot to make sure you really like my work. 3. A 50% deposit prior to each photoshoot is required. The remainder of your balance is due within 30 days of receiving finalized photos.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. Schedule a complimentary phone consultation to learn about the customer's needs. 2. Compatibility. Get to know each other. As much as I want you to check out my portfolio to make sure that you really like my work, I would like to get inspiration photos from you as well to make sure that I really am competent to deliver what you need. 3. Nail down a session time and day. Mark the calendar. A 50% deposit prior to the shoot is required. 4. Pre-shoot TLC. Feel free to get in touch, I will touch base and check in on you as well. 5. Shooting day. 6. Post-production. 7. Photo turnaround. 8. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed, If you are not happy with your photos, you have up to 15 days after receiving the finalized photos to inform me of any concerns. I will always do my best to satisfy you.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I am a self-taught photographer. My passion for photography started when I was a teenager.