- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
*For customers wanting to sell their home: FLAT LISTING BROKER FEE of $7,500 for home prices up to $1.1 Million. * For landlords wanting only tenant placement on their rental properties: I have a FLAT TENANT PLACEMENT FEE of $1,250. * For ongoing property management services: FLAT FEE of $125/mo
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- Initial phone call to get information about the property to be rented. - Provide customer with a FULL written proposal and market analysis. - Scheduled walk through appointment to view the property. - Customer signs Lease Listing Agreement. - Bring marketing team for professional photographs and 3D virtual tour. - Put property on market. - Process leads and screen applicants. - Execute Lease Agreement. - Final walk through of property with photos before delivering property to new tenants. - Client pays for tenant placement services.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- AA in Computer Graphics 2002 - Sales Person Real Estate License in 2007 - AA in Business Administration 2010 - Certified Short Sales Specialist 2010 - Certified REO Specialist 2010 - Broker Real Estate License in 2013 - AA in Real Estate 2018 - AA in Interior Design (currently enrolled)