Attorney Judelle S. Mallari received her undergraduate degree in Sociology from the University of California, Davis and Juris Doctor from Seattle University School of Law. She obtained her California Bar License in 2008. She was born in Ilocos Norte, Philippines. She is a first generation immigrant who was brought to America by her parents when she was a child. She speaks Ilocano and Tagalog in addition to English.
Mallari Law Firm is a full service immigration law and family law office serving the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Whether you desire to apply for citizenship, reunite with your family from abroad, obtain lawful permanent residence for yourself, spouse, or fiancé(e), or escape persecution in your home country, we can help you attain your goals.
We can also help you with divorce, child custody and support, spousal support, property division, and marital settlement agreements.
• Citizenship and Naturalization
• Permanent Residency (Green Card)
• Petitions for Alien Relative/Fiancee
• Applications for Employment Authorization
• U Visas
• Violence Against Women Act of 1994
• Master Calendar Hearings and Merits Hearings before the Immigration Court
• Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals
• Legal Separation
• Child Custody
• Child Support
• Spousal Support
• Property Division
• Marital Settlement AgreementsSee more