Introduction: I've been servicing Apple Macintosh products since 1994, in the Jacksonville FL area since 1998. I do most of my work on-site in your home or office, and I provide free pickup and delivery for work that can't be done there.
My services include:
• Installation and set-up
• File transfer from old computers (including Windows)
• Problem solving and troubleshooting
• General drive maintenance and tuneup
• Performance optimization
• Mac OS installation and upgrades
• Other software upgrades
• RAM and hard drive upgrades (including SSD solid-state drives)
• Laptop battery replacement.
• Internet setup
• Networking (not including in-wall wiring)
• Instruction - general Macintosh training and many programs
• iPhone, iPad, and iCloud