With over 20 years of experience in the operations, distribution, retail, and loss prevention management industries, we are proficient at identifying opportunities and challenges within an organization in order to provide sound, proactive solutions that are supportive to a company's goals and objectives. By applying our knowledge, skills and experience, we will help you and your organization get the wheels turning properly and running smoothly, so you can concentrate on the business rather than working in it.
We offer the following:
* Business Coaching - Obtain greater confidence in your leadership abilities. Improve your ability to inspire and motivate your team. Develop relationship skills which will improve overall employee morale. Become a greater asset to the company.
* Change Management - Implement the changes needed to improve performance. Transition staff to optimize their strengths. Create and implement new policies and procedures that will increase overall efficiency. Obtain 100% employee buy-in.
* Employee Training and Mentoring - We will assist you in training and cross-training your staff to decrease performance gaps during vacation times, sick days, and turnover.
* Leadership Management and Sucession Planning - Establish sucession plan that will identify hard workers and future leaders in order to cultivate and grow their talent to prepare them for the step in their careers within the organization.
* Leadership Transition - Successfully guide associates through the transition process to the next level of responsibilities.
* Customer Relations - Effectively improve customer relations by targeting areas of improvement that directly impact customer service and satisfaction.
* Vendor Relations - Partner with key vendors to identify challenges, and find ways to improve lead times, streamline order processing, and strengthen the relationship.
* Inventory Control Management - Analyze inventory turns, warehousing organization, bin locations, cycle counts and inventory variance reports in order to decrease losses due to error and/or pilferage.
* Purchasing - Review forecasting methods, pricing structure, and ordering process in order to effectively manage inventory levels and turns.
* Interim Management - Provide interim management coverage to assure that systems, policies, and procedures are adhered to while position is in transition.