Diagnostics is $69 for AC and $59 for Appliances - and comes FREE with repair. All costs are transparent and all work is officially documented at each stage. We do not charge by the hour: you pay only for the end result based on the approved assessment.
We schedule up to 4 hours for a visit which includes diagnostics, part delivery from a warehouse and the end repair. Up to 60% of all requests fall under this scenario. The other 40% may take longer due to supplier's terms.
HVAC License CAC1822489 EPA 83F7C467DE4C69010