BrandON! marketing.technology provides marketing technology solutions to other marketing and PR agencies, small and medium-size businesses, car dealers, restaurants, and professional firms.
We serve, first, as a marketing and strategy firm that delivers real world, bottom-line impact for our clients. Secondly, we integrate that strategy with the latest technology and social media, ensuring our clients are ahead of the curve in the fast-paced technology environment of today.
Our definition of "marketing technology" is an integrated, effective technology platform, including systems, services, hardware and software, that a business would utilize to engage its customers, staff, or prospects. It could include:
- Email marketing campaigns
- WebEx, GoToMeeting and Skype
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp!, Foursquare, and other social media
- Social media management platforms (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, etc.) and Twitter Analytics
- YouTube and other online video
- Paypal, SquareUp and other payment services
- Zen Cart, Ebay, Amazon and other online retail sites
- Digital imaging
Small to medium-sized businesses often do not have the resources or expertise to develop a competitive, integrated marketing strategy that recognizes the critical importance of integrating new media and technologies. BrandON! marketing.technology is the go-to firm for that kind of help.