Rainfall Irrigation, Inc.'s name has become synonymous with superior quality, optimum service and innovative optical technology. We're proud to have held the trust of our customers, and we are devoted to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with them. We sense that their support affirms our integrity, and we're committed to preserving this relationship by providing unsurpassed levels of service, up-to-date product knowledge, technical support, business expertise, and quality irrigation and landscape lighting products.
We are most famous for seamless entry installation to existing lawns. The method is known as "vibratory" pull and sod cutting. With the aid of our state-of-the-art technology and equipment, the installing of the sprinkler lines are drown under the ground with the vibratory puller. This technique is less intrusive and makes the turf intact, which leads in minimal damage to existing lawns. In boring, we remove your existing sod, which is placed off to the side to be installed again after the boring is done. With the least amount of damage to the interrupted lawn turf, the recovery is within weeks, and not months.
We offer the following services:
* Repair broken fittings or pipes
* New sprinkler installation
* General detailed inspection and tuneup
* Repair or replace sprinkler timer (clock)
* Replace or repair inoperative or broken sprinkler heads
* Add new sprinkler heads or entire zone(s)
* Diagnose and repair low-pressure problems
* Find and eliminate leaks
* Detect and repair cut wires
* Repair lighting damage
* Locate, repair or replace solenoids valves
* Replace, repair or install automatic rain shutoff
* Check system for coverage and operation
As our population arises, but our sources of water don't, there'll be less of the wet stuff to go around. Never before has water conservation seemed so significant. To that end, Rainfall Irrigation has put together a family of products that causes it possible for you to make a more effective system.