3. J and M Electrical Services
"fixtures: 5 ceiling fans with light kits, 4 dome ceiling lights, 1 large chandelier, 2 bathroom fans + 1 exhaust ventilation, 4 recessed LEDs (replacing a large fluorescent kitchen light)
- Splitting a 3-way switch to isolate two light fixtures into separate switches
- Replacing a broken electrical outlet
- Removing tile flooring and sub-layers including linoleum and plywood
- Removing laminate wood flooring from stairs
Unfortunately, scheduling conflicts prevented a final project: installing 3 toilets. We also discussed hauling away old flooring that had accumulated, including the tile and laminate as well as carpet and more laminate that predated Angel’s involvement, but we declined this service.
Lastly, during a later unrelated project, we encountered an electrical issue, for which Angel made himself available for a brief house call."