We offer the following:
* Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
* Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
* Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components.
* Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes.
* Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
* Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of system.