"As a licensed therapist located in Wellesley, MA, I offer local and online counseling services, including individual, family & couples therapy. In addition, I also provide life/relationship coaching support.
Counseling vs. Coaching
Many people get confused on what is the difference between counseling and life coaching services. To put it simple:
Counseling is a service that helps people address and resolve emotional problems that interfere with your mental well-being, relationships, and overall ability to function in life.
Coaching is a service the helps people achieve personal/professional goals which require concrete plans for change and ways to maintain motivation when obstacles come up.
My hope is to work with you around creating ways to better improve your life, relationships and overall wellbeing. Below are just some themes that people have struggled with and decided to hire me to help them:
- Lack of Communication in Relationships
- Parent/Teen issues
- Unhealthy Dating Patterns
- Infidelity/Sex Problems
- Academic Stress/Career Burnout
- Unmotivated or Feeling Stuck
- Body Image/Weight Struggles
- Self Esteem/Confidence
- Social Media Obsession
- Conflict Resolution
- Life transitions (Divorce, Newborn)
All sessions are private pay only. Credit/debit/Health Flex Spending cards are accepted. Sessions fee rates are based on service location (see below):
Concierge (Home Visits)
Local (Office Sessions)
Virtual (Online Session)
I earned my Master's degree in Family Therapy (UMass Boston) and my Bachelor's degree in Psychology (Howard University).
Currently, I am licensed, in the state of Massachusetts, as a Marriage & Family Therapist (License#: 1475).
I have held a part-time private practice for the last 5 years. Outside of my practice, I have gained clinical experience by working across a variety of mental health settings for almost 10yrs, including:
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA Hospital [Mental Health Clinic])
- Wheelock College (Counseling Center)
- Boston Public Schools (Office of English Language Learners & Margarita Muniz Academy High School)
- Boston Collegiate Charter School (Middle School)
- Home for Little Wanderers (Non-profit: Safe at Home [Community-Based] Program)
- Children Services of Roxbury (Non-Profit: Children's Behavioral Health Initiative [Community-Based] Program)
If you find that I am a good fit, I encourage you to reach out to me. My contact information is listed within my Thumbtack profile.
If you are looking to schedule an office session, I currently have Thursday evenings (after 6pm) available.
If you're interested in an online session, we can discuss some time frames that could work, including late afternoon (4pm) on Wednesday/Friday, plus after 6pm on Thursdays."