6. Real Deal Plumbing & Heating LLC
- 5 years in business
- 32 hires on Thumbtack
- Serves Boston, MA
"We recently bought a condo and had to replace the steam boiler because it was old, inefficient and did not heat all the radiators in the house. Out of the three plumbers who contacted us after leaving our details on Thumbtack, we chose Real Deal plumbing for the following reasons.
1) Real is ALWAYS on time. He will ring your doorbell at 6:59 for a 7:00 appointment. He will also call to let you know that he is 5 minutes away.
2) Real is very professional. He was knowledge about all aspects of the job and had great suggestions. He was not pushy and was upfront about everything he was going to do.
3) Real was the only one who ALWAYS pulled permits for the job by default. Neither of the other plumbers wanted the pull permits, but Real pulled gas and plumbing permits and had an inspector from the city checkout the installation two days later.
4) Real sent me a detailed estimate that included his license #, insurance information, cost of the boiler and cost of everything else (labor, materials, permits, new vents for all radiators, travel etc).
5) After Real was done there was no evidence he was ever in our basement except for the new steam boiler. He left the basement cleaner than he found it.
6) Real's quote was the lowest.
Real is a talented plumber, a true professional and an overall nice guy. I've never had such a pleasant experience dealing with any contractor/plumber before. I intend to use him to service my new boiler every year and for all other plumbing needs. I highly recommend Real for all your plumbing needs."